Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys on the conductor list are going to move up a spot. There was a conductor who was in the 7/29 induction class with us train operators who was arrested at one of the train yards this week with a gun and held on $25,000 bail.

Hi everyone,

I went to 180 Livingston for my second drug test today.  I took the first on May 24th.  When I received the phone call to appear for my second drug test, I was told they were trying to put me in the September 30th class for conductor.  My list number is 122x.  Do you guys think this is realistic?  How long do they wait to contact you to appear for final processing after the second test?  Many thanks.

Hi everyone,

I went to 180 Livingston for my second drug test today. I took the first on May 24th. When I received the phone call to appear for my second drug test, I was told they were trying to put me in the September 30th class for conductor. My list number is 122x. Do you guys think this is realistic? How long do they wait to contact you to appear for final processing after the second test? Many thanks.

Congrats Queens123! I think it depends on the need among other things. But I see that it appears that our list is on the move. So the 1200's are being called for final processing, its all good!

Congrats to everyone who has been sworn in today. I wish you all luck I just completed my second week of school car and all I can say is its about to get real. Just stay focused and question everything. Hope to see you all on the road. Good luck...

Archived