Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow you are... maybe even the next class... thats good you might have less than 100 people in front of you now... i told alot of people took that bus operator opportunity

That's a good point! There were a lot of people at 180 Livingston for bus driver when I went for my DT on 9/12

Hey Naya where are you reporting to? Did you pick a division yet? I start posting tomorrow I'm so excited. You will enjoy school car if you have a good class. I was lucky to have a wonderful class and I am sad that we are only going to see each other 2 more times.. Good luck...

Did you call Mrs. Shivers? Anything I say would be a guess. With that said I would say early next year. That's if the list keeps moving at the present or faster pace.

Your best bet is to call Mrs.Shivers she has been a tremendous help and what she says is accurate.

I feel the pace is slow for this list to get into the 3000's before it kicks the bucket on February of 2015. The more Transit hires the slower the list is bound to get is my guess and I hope I'm very wrong as I have a couple of friends with high list numbers in the 2500's and 2700's. Everyone under 2000 should feel confident enough they will be reached before it's all said and done. So just chill, get your stories in order and wait it out patiently because it's coming, especially if your number is under 1500, I mean come on now. A lot of people including myself were all over this before the list was established, but that was different. MTA took about 3 years to make the list active and several months before they even called the first number. Now we have about a steady a pace as they'll ever have.

Archived