Conductors List 2013

KingNaya

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I go this week for my DT. I have all my documents except birth certificate which I will be getting on Monday. I want to know if i have to bring in a drivers abstract and go get a copy of arrest history. Anyone got any suggestions?  :ph34r:

I should add that I have no felonies and have not been arrested in over 20 years. and that was for a traffic violation ( no DUI's or DWI's ).

Praise the lord It's official... I am an MTA employee... Sworn in on 9/6/13, Starting in the Sept 30th class... Yaayyy My list #1169

And congrats Kingnaya i go away for a couple of days and and come back and your in !  

There was never any doubt.

I go this week for my DT. I have all my documents except birth certificate which I will be getting on Monday. I want to know if i have to bring in a drivers abstract and go get a copy of arrest history. Anyone got any suggestions?  :ph34r:

I should add that I have no felonies and have not been arrested in over 20 years. and that was for a traffic violation ( no DUI's or DWI's ).

You didnt have to post this same question in 3 different topics. One would have been enough.

This is not a position that requires a drivers license so you do not need a copy of your drivers abstract. It says it in the instructions if you read them.

You do not give them a copy of your arrest history. That is only required if you are going to a job as a Fireman, Peace or police officer.

You need to get a copy of a disposition for every crime or violation your were convicted and found guilty of.

@postal1 yup yaayyyy... dnt worry about it... just dnt lie about anything, cause that xan disqualify you... but you'll be fine... just trust God everything will work out just know it takes anywhere from 1day- about 4months... but they are approaching the 1200's so you should be in by November or December

I know everyone that's waiting is super excited.... When I was waiting, I waited a little over 3 months between my 5/22/13 DT and 9/6/13 for Medical/ Final processing and which another 4 weeks im waiting to start 9/30/13, which totals 4months and 8 days lol... If anyone have any questions or concerns plz call Mrs.Shivers (347)643-8218 she is nice and she will be honest with you... I was told a lot of things on this forum and some was true, but most info was false... The reason why I knew a lot of info, was because I called Mrs.Shivers on a weekly basis for updates on the conductor list, paper work etc.

I called Mrs.Shivers to see how many people was infront of me on the list... If classes where full already,when will the next classes be held, how many more classes for this year... Those are the question you guys should be asking

It's like the blind leading the blind on some of the this I've read on this forum... If you dnt know ask a question or get the person with the right answers

I would call like every 15-30mins until i reached her... but sometimes she is not in on Mondays & Fridays... but you can also call a lady namwd Emma Rivera... she is also helping Mrs.Shivers with the Conductor list... she is very nice and helpful her # is (347)643-8523

She is normally in

I would call like every 15-30mins until i reached her... but sometimes she is not in on Mondays & Fridays... but you can also call a lady namwd Emma Rivera... she is also helping Mrs.Shivers with the Conductor list... she is very nice and helpful her # is (347)643-8523

She is normally in

Thanks Naya

I know everyone that's waiting is super excited.... When I was waiting, I waited a little over 3 months between my 5/22/13 DT and 9/6/13 for Medical/ Final processing and which another 4 weeks im waiting to start 9/30/13, which totals 4months and 8 days lol... If anyone have any questions or concerns plz call Mrs.Shivers (347)643-8218 she is nice and she will be honest with you... I was told a lot of things on this forum and some was true, but most info was false... The reason why I knew a lot of info, was because I called Mrs.Shivers on a weekly basis for updates on the conductor list, paper work etc.

Do you know offhand if she will be doing the Bus Operator lists and paperwork, i.e. for exam 2613?

@YoungNYCSubwayFan Mrs.Cheasnut is in charge of the bus operators being hired... You can call the MTA Employment office @ (347)643-8229 and ask to speak to Mrs.Cheasnut or you can call Mrs.Shivers (347)643-8218 and asked to speak to Mrs.Cheasnut or for her direct line

Hey guys, I have heard that there will be a class every month until January .. Good luck to you all. I am almost done with school car and I'm super excited. Just remember that you are not fully hired until you pass school car. And it is no joke.. You really have to take this serious.

Archived