Just one film

overclocked

You would get more thumbs up had you went to Riverdale to take this shot.  Better scenery up there compared to the Bronx (Kingsbridge).

It's a long schlep considering relatively low personal interest to the subject matter. Low-Vs have brought me out to the area (Curve north of the 231st St.), otherwise chances of me coming to Bronx are slim to nothing.

You would get more thumbs up had you went to Riverdale to take this shot.  Better scenery up there compared to the Bronx (Kingsbridge).

Not for nothing, but would you stop sectionalizing areas? You're in The Bronx whether you like it or not!

----------

Nice shot!

Thats the thing with film, you only have one chance to get the shot, of course I could have edited it in Photoshop after processing, but there is no authenticity in that.

That's something to think about. I'm actually thinking of getting pics on film too now, looks like a heck of alot of fun from a photographer's perspective. I haven't googled it yet but I'm hoping I don't have to surrender my entire wallet and empty out my checking account for a legacy point and shoot film camera.

That's something to think about. I'm actually thinking of getting pics on film too now, looks like a heck of alot of fun from a photographer's perspective. I haven't googled it yet but I'm hoping I don't have to surrender my entire wallet and empty out my checking account for a legacy point and shoot film camera.

Those things live forever, there are plenty of film SLRs available on craigslist or ebay, and they are dirt cheap.

What is not cheap is film processing, you either have to learn how to use darkroom or pay CVS of B&H for processing.

Archived