Sign the petition .............................................

prgordo

stoodstandingoct29buttonartrev.png

Follow the link Its pretty much self explanatory I know you guys have our back

TWU Local 100 is trying to gather signatures to show that people do support us

we doing it paper style but I figured why not try an online petition ..................

http://www.change.org/petitions/governor-andrew-cuomo-support-twu-local-100?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

P.S. If you don't want to use your actual address use my depot address

2460 2nd Avenue

New York N.Y. 10035

Thank you

stoodstandingoct29buttonartrev.png

Follow the link Its pretty much self explanatory I know you guys have our back

TWU Local 100 is trying to gather signatures to show that people do support us

we doing it paper style but I figured why not try an online petition ..................

http://www.change.org/petitions/governor-andrew-cuomo-support-twu-local-100?utm_source=guides&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=petition_created

P.S. If you don't want to use your actual address use my depot address

2460 2nd Avenue

New York N.Y. 10035

Thank you

Excellent cause.Will support...

A few suggestions if I may.  Nothing irks me more than petitions with grammatical errors:

• We have been working without a contract for almost two years, and are seeking a fair agreement, which affords wages and benefits that keep pace with the cost of living.   Those of you who support our New York City Transit workers, please sign this petition to show that you're behind us in our commitment to keep New York moving.

A few suggestions if I may.  Nothing irks me more than petitions with grammatical errors:

• We have been working without a contract for almost two years, and are seeking a fair agreement, which affords wages and benefits that keep pace with the cost of living.   Those of you who support our New York City Transit workers, please sign this petition to show that you're behind us in our commitment to keep New York moving.

Done now sign :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived