The testing unit.

ciboii22

Judging from this pic, it looks like they will apply the new rear lighting from the H3 onto the X3, while I could rant over that for aesthetic reasons, this should be interesting. Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Yeah I think so too, it looks nice not bad at all.

Not bad.

But what the hell have they been doing, that left rear light is all kinds of busted lmao.

What I really hope for is a better HVAC system....the ones on the 2400s suck so much

Lol, they'll probably put a better HVAC system in it and change up that look. Wish they would change up the powertrain specs too, a ZF would be nice.

Nice pic!

So what's the MTA's opinion on MCI vs. Prevost? Are they liking one more than the other? I still have yet to ride a Prevost...once they start going to one of the 4 important boroughs I'll catch one, hehe. 

I wouldn't know, but their prerogative in choosing Prevost was due to cost, as well as the fact that NY jobs are being stimulated.

I wonder if Prevost has redesigned the windshield to only split below the Destination Sign so that it can just be 1 unit instead of 2. I know it doesn't bother most, but I really hate the 2 sign split.
I feel the same way... <_<

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

That rear is ugly.

It should have stayed on the H series

And ain't no way in hell TA would get ZF trans those roll back quicker than the minutes on Cingular Wireless used to..

Im happy with the allison 6 speed in them now. They shift reasonably fast and have alot of acceleration. No need to slow that down witb extra gears ... hell i think i only ever hit 6th gear once or twice. I had one that did 65 instead of 60 and i was able to just touch 6th gear

Archived