Lucky kid, 3, survives brush with subway train

Turbo19

f-train.jpg?w=720&h=480&crop=1
An F train pulls into the Bryant Park station. A different train scraped a 3-year-old who fell on the platform at East Broadway Friday.

A 3-year-old boy cheated death Friday evening after he fell on a Manhattan subway platform and an arriving F train scraped his head as it pulled into the station, cops and his family said.

The unidentified toddler was injured in the East Broadway station as he waited with his mother after his pre-kindergarten class in Chinatown, his dad said.

“It was a pretty deep cut. We could see the skull. He didn’t cry at all, though,” said dad Danny Moy, a Brooklyn technology worker.

“Luckily there were a lot of nice people there, a lot of good Samaritans. A doctor on his way home actually helped out until the ambulance came. He used his light to make sure he didn’t lose consciousness.”

The boy was taken to Bellevue Hospital where doctors closed his head wound with 10 stitches.

Read More: Source

...So that was what happened when my (F) train went over the (A).....

Damn. Parents gotta learn to keep their kids away from the edges. Too many times I see kids horsing around on the platform while their parents just chitchat. Lucky that this kid did not get killed.

...So that was what happened when my (F) train went over the (A).....

Damn. Parents gotta learn to keep their kids away from the edges. Too many times I see kids horsing around on the platform while their parents just chitchat. Lucky that this kid did not get killed.

My dad always makes/made sure to keep us away from the edge and thank god he survived.

Using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived