MTA buys land to redevelop aging Jamaica Bus Depot

User

Thats cool! but why split the 27 with JA? Before the 27 was at QV it was at CS! wouldnt it make more since to split there since the terminal is actually closer.... Im Just SAying!

That's why I said if needed but I highly doubt it.. That's one of there money maker routes... So they wouldn't even consider it...

But the other Route swaps I said are logical tho

and could potentially happen if and when JA gets rebuilt and they increase there Bus capacity

Watch some way some how 126 gets done before the outer boro Jamaica Depot does

Manhattan is priority when it comes to getting repairs and things of that nature

According to TWU local 100 union officials, 126th will not be rebuilt.

According to TWU local 100 union officials, 126th will not be rebuilt.

That's horrible then... 126 definitely needs to be redone

I don't think I was clear the first time...126th will be extinct at the end of the year. They are packing us all up and sending us to either 100 street, MCH, or all back to Brooklyn.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I don't think I was clear the first time...126th will be extinct at the end of the year. They are packing us all up and sending us to either 100 street, MCH, or all back to Brooklyn.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Definitely WASNT clear bro.. IMO I would go to Bklyn (more OT) I'm stuck in Queens for a year at least but I do like it despite all the BS I do deal with and crappy 96 Novas we keep getting smh

Oh well, I don't think any expresses will be taken away from QV. Bus operators from QV will probably not like the idea of losing express bus lines to Jamaica at all.

When 126 closes, what depots will the M15,M31,M35,M60 and M116 go to.

My opinion is:

M15,M31,M35 and M60 to 100 St.

M116 to Manhattanville.

Also:

M86,M102 and M103 to MJQ.

M96,M98,M104 and M106 to Manhattanville.

M1,M2,M7 back to MCH when it reopens, also, move the Bx6,Bx13,Bx32 and Bx33 to MCH as well.

Well, I didn't mean to upvote nor downvote this ( was tryna go for the quote button, my mistake).

How is MHV gonna hold all those buses, despite the lines being transferred (M1/2/7) to MCH.

Oh well, I don't think any expresses will be taken away from QV. Bus operators from QV will probably not like the idea of losing express bus lines to Jamaica at all.

Well, I didn't mean to upvote nor downvote this ( was tryna go for the quote button, my mistake).

How is MHV gonna hold all those buses, despite the lines being transferred (M1/2/7) to MCH.

They wouldn't lose the X63 or X64

It would be a local a route they would lose

When 126 closes, what depots will the M15,M31,M35,M60 and M116 go to.

My opinion is:

M15,M31,M35 and M60 to 100 St.

M116 to Manhattanville.

Also:

M86,M102 and M103 to MJQ.

M96,M98,M104 and M106 to Manhattanville.

M1,M2,M7 back to MCH when it reopens, also, move the Bx6,Bx13,Bx32 and Bx33 to MCH as well.

126 is either moving as a whole to MCH or Tuskegee. The latter moving Tuskegee to MCH.

You know I forgot about Amsterdam. They did reopen it once Hale closed, then closed it again during the service cuts. If Manhattan would be short a depot, I don't see why they can't, probably reopen it as a Manhattan depot like it was before.

...but then again, where would the museum buses go, most of them are parked at Amsterdam.

You know I forgot about Amsterdam. They did reopen it once Hale closed, then closed it again during the service cuts. If Manhattan would be short a depot, I don't see why they can't, probably reopen it as a Manhattan depot like it was before.

...but then again, where would the museum buses go, most of them are parked at Amsterdam.

Send each one or a few to other depots to be housed at

Archived