(7) Train Is Now The "Seinfeld" Train!

Yesterday might of been #tbt or #takebackthursday , but the subway is taking part in May!

Courtesy: AMNewYork!

"Elaine's description of a delayed subway car -- "We are in a cage" -- might have fit on the third season of Seinfeld. But it won't for real-life straphangers beginning May 12, at least not on one No. 7 train.

Both the interior and exterior of all 11 cars on that train have been made over to look like Monk's Cafe, the Seinfeld characters' favorite hangout. Sponsored by Sony Pictures Television, the monthlong initiative commemorates the show's return to the 11 p.m. time slot on WPIX-TV.

Still in a bad mood despite commuting on the Seinfeld train? Do us a favor and put the kibosh on it."

I thought these  wrap usually go on the Time Square Shuttle

The MTA has expanded to other lines now. Ex: Ad Wrapped R160 on the (L) for Youtube.

As a fan of Seinfeld, I'm looking forward to seeing this train on the Flushing line.

I'm not gonna lie, it does look nice. But damn, Seinfeld? Really? That show's been off the air for nearly 20 years. What's next, an I Love Lucy wrap sponsored by CBS Television?

Archived