Bus drivers and how they address passengers

Via Garibaldi 8

Scorpio.

Interesting... Well us Libras tend to be very suspicious of strangers until we get to know them.

Has anyone been called "chief" before?

I have... Chief or boss are actually fine with me. It could be due to the fact that I'm used to running the show so to speak, but I don't find it to be very informal or rude. To me it shows a sign of respect and is another way of saying "sir", as odd as it seems.

No one can read someone else's mind. And yes, people are less formal these days. If someone addresses you in what you believe is in an inappropriate manner and it is someone you see more than once, you should just politely tell that person you do not appreciate being called that. If it is someone you probably may ever see again, I would just ignore it if it wasn't an insulting term. I see nothing insulting about calling someone brother, or friend which I would put in the same category.

Occasionally, a young person still calls me sir, and it surprises the hell out of me, because I don't expect it these days. A few years ago, I was in an old age home and I was addressed as "young man.". It's been at least 20 years since someone called me that. Should I have been flattered or insulted? I was amused.

Has anyone been called "chief" before?

Yes, and every time, it's been in a workplace setting.......

Interesting... Well us Libras tend to be very suspicious of strangers until we get to know them.

Scorps in general share that trait as well..... As I understand it (because I do my own little studying of each of the signs....  at this point, I know the character traits of each sign), the difference is that those of us rulers of the 8th house (lol) take a LOT longer to feel as if we truly "know" someone.... We tend not to throw the term friend around loosely....

I gotta say though, the way you argue is not that of a typical libra.... Although y'all can be argumentative, y'all usually cool the hell down & change y'all minds after whatever's being argued (hence, the scale in the libra symbol).... Although we've had disagreements, I can respect that you're not a damn pushover - nothing worse than someone who is easily controlled (which is a peeve of mine).....

Yes, and every time, it's been in a workplace setting.......

Scorps in general share that trait as well..... As I understand it (because I do my own little studying of each of the signs....  at this point, I know the character traits of each sign), the difference is that those of us rulers of the 8th house (lol) take a LOT longer to feel as if we truly "know" someone.... We tend not to throw the term friend around loosely....

I gotta say though, the way you argue is not that of a typical libra.... Although y'all can be argumentative, y'all usually cool the hell down & change y'all minds after whatever's being argued (hence, the scale in the libra symbol).... Although we've had disagreements, I can respect that you're not a damn pushover - nothing worse than someone who is easily controlled (which is a peeve of mine).....

Well Libras are said to be very smart when it comes to analyzing things from both sides and we try to be fair looking at things from both perspectives, but once we take a position on something, we usually don't waiver, as we feel as if we've taken enough into consideration on both ends and have come to a rational and "just" conclusion. LOL We also tend to be very observant, and while we may not say anything, we're always observing and thinking.  Some people take our tendency to be quiet as a weakness, which is usually when we explode as people will try to be slick and get over.  Libras are always thinking several steps ahead, so even if we don't say anything, we're always thinking and plotting ourselves.  Sometimes I say things just to see how people will react, even if I already know what to expect.  I get a kick of out putting the bait down so to speak.  But yeah, I always say that my intuition about people rarely steers me wrong.  If I get a vibe about someone, I'm rarely wrong and I may even do something just to solidify what my gut tells me.  I think once I get to know someone then I may let me guard down a little but if I don't know you, I'm very formal and distant, probably even cold at times depending on the person.

I'll just do it this way... saves more time...

Well Libras are said to be very smart when it comes to analyzing things from both sides and we try to be fair looking at things from both perspectives, but once we take a position on something, we usually don't waiver, as we feel as if we've taken enough into consideration on both ends and have come to a rational and "just" conclusion.

Similar to Scorpio, with one MAJOR difference.... It is not about fairness with us at all; matter fact, it's the exact opposite... Trouncing an opponent...

A true sign of extremes....

Meaning, if we already came to a conclusion, there isn't anything that can be said to change their minds.... Stubbornness.... I tell people on & offline, you're wasting your time if you think you can change my mind with what you're saying.....

LOL We also tend to be very observant, and while we may not say anything, we're always observing and thinking.  Some people take our tendency to be quiet as a weakness, which is usually when we explode as people will try to be slick and get over.  

Same as Scorpio... Intuitive, introverted, intelligent, highly observant... Our "explosion" you never see coming (because we will wait... and wait... and wait... and wait for the perfect opportunity to strike.... When I say strike, it doesn't have to necessarily be physical either, or commensurate to the situation with which our vengefulness is being portrayed), but when it comes, forget it..... And there will not be one single bit of remorse either..... There have been times where I have gotten one in on someone at work, they ended up getting reprimanded, and I'd stand there & smirk, smile, then outright laugh at their asses.... I do not care about people's feelings, at... all.... A wise man once said, life does not care about your feelings......

Libras are always thinking several steps ahead, so even if we don't say anything, we're always thinking and plotting ourselves.

Of course... same with Scorpio.... we're not the type to loud talk you to death... Waste of energy.

People that do all that loud talking in an argument in the streets, I'm not moved by at all... Because these are the types that'll seldom physically do shit (when they're by themselves)... It is the quiet MF-ers that get respect in the streets, and there is a very good reason for that... Again, it's how that MF-er utilizes his energy.....

Sometimes I say things just to see how people will react, even if I already know what to expect.  I get a kick of out putting the bait down so to speak.  

Like with the Riverdale stuff huh.....

Scorpio doesn't have time for this, because he's too busy being focused on himself to worry about taunting, or otherwise seeing how other people will react..... He already has people figured out from the word Go.... lol.....I read an article many moons ago that said something to the effect of, scorpio has a deep understanding for those around him/her, but what they don't want you to know is that they go throughout life trying to figure themselves out..... Deep stuff, and it has a tinge of truth to it too......

If there's anything I personally may get a kick out of (when I'm in a particular mood), is seeing people get mentally and/or physically defeated..... Doesn't even have to be at my hands either.... Case in point, I just got through watching a YT video of this guy getting his hoe card pulled, claiming to be this big pimp out in L.A. & what not.... Some guy called his internet radio show and made him cry (literally, tears flowing); basically mentally breaking him down to where he said live on his own radio show that he's not a pimp & what not..... Absolute gold.... That's how it's supposed to be done.... Now bitches online in that sector of YT is even clowning his inferior ass - Grown ass, jobless ass, my girl picks out my clothes for me in the mornin (what sane adult would admit this btw) ass, f***ing man crying like a pussy on his own damn show..... His cred'/respect was obliterated & annihilated on that show that night...... I'm laughing as I'm typing this :lol: .... Sad part is, he still does his show; lost mad viewers though..... Anyway, Matter fact, I'ma go watch it again after I finish checking out some other posts on this forum.....

But yeah, I always say that my intuition about people rarely steers me wrong.  If I get a vibe about someone, I'm rarely wrong and I may even do something just to solidify what my gut tells me.  I think once I get to know someone then I may let me guard down a little but if I don't know you, I'm very formal and distant, probably even cold at times depending on the person.

Same as Scorpio.... But to be honest, Scorpio's can let their guard down too much when we feel as if we know someone.... We're like 1010 wins, you give us ___ minutes, we'll give you the world..... You take our kindness for weakness though, and we'll take your world away [read stories of wives/GF''s who cheated on their scorpio mates & they'll tell you... yes, there's actually forums like this - Dxpnet.com is one of the more popular ones]..... But yeah, I don't mean physical death when I say this... but you do have nuts out there that'll certainly oblige.... as nuts come in all shapes, sizes, and zodiac signs....

But yeah, Again, true sign of extremes.....

I should get back into studying astrology.....

Anyway, I would apologize for taking part in taking this o/t, but the forum here needs all the activity it can get right now.... LOL

Archived