2490 + 1 - 2470

Cait Sith

Nice to see some diversity... Not too many folks venture down to Bay Ridge or Eltingville for shots... 

Too damn far, lol. Tottenville is even worse (on top of that, unless you're near the train station, Tottenville is all residential, not much to do).

------

Good shots, OTOH to the OP.

Now, why doesn't 2491 have the same digital runbox as 2490?

Too damn far, lol. Tottenville is even worse (on top of that, unless you're near the train station, Tottenville is all residential, not much to do).

------

Yeah well Tottenville is probably the most suburban area of Staten Island.  Have a friend from high school that lives down there.  I don't know how she does that commute. I tried convincing her to use the X22 when she considering a job in Midtown, but I don't what became of that. Instead of moving for a closer commute, she keeps moving further South.  Before that she lived in Oakwood. lol

------

However, Tottenville has some very scenic areas to shoot at, had a nice walk around the area after getting off at Main Street & Amboy Road with a friend. I know what I'm gonna do over there.

Plus, it's not that much of a pain to get out of there either, the S59 is the better bet during the rush hours since it runs faster and better than both the S74 and S78. After I hopped on at Main/Amboy, we didn't stop till Richmond and Hylan.

However, Tottenville has some very scenic areas to shoot at, had a nice walk around the area after getting off at Main Street & Amboy Road with a friend. I know what I'm gonna do over there.

Plus, it's not that much of a pain to get out of there either, the S59 is the better bet during the rush hours since it runs faster and better than both the S74 and S78. After I hopped on at Main/Amboy, we didn't stop till Richmond and Hylan.

Yeah why do 2490 and 2491 have different run boxes?  2490 has a digital one and 2491 has the old school one...

Archived