6 years old girl molested by 31 year old uncle on Q53 bus

MysteriousBtrain

Come on now!! I feel like people are just losing common sense and don't care if they get caught. Why would you touch a child on the city bus out of all places? And it's sad because I wonder why some doesn't have woman. He can't get any and it sad that a 6 year old has to be a victim of molestation.

Come on now!! I feel like people are just losing common sense and don't care if they get caught. Why would you touch a child on the city bus out of all places? And it's sad because I wonder why some doesn't have woman. He can't get any and it sad that a 6 year old has to be a victim of molestation.

This dumb ass probably did it when the Q53 got crowded (likely thinking it wouldn't be noticed, but the girl probably screamed or did something to get attention), which is one of the reasons why the subway announces about crowding NEVER being an excuse to sexually harass anyone.

As always: if you see something, say something. 

I'm glad people reported it and didn't just ignore it.

Yeah many have the tendency to ignore some incidents such as kids getting robbed or a fight taking place on a bus. It is sad and frustrating because people only focus on themselves and that is what is destroying mankind.

Shame... Unfortunately, I've seen many bus drivers that don't even care what their passengers do. Then again, I actually heard a bus driver on the Q17 announcing that he doesn't want to hear any cursing from those rude I.S. 237 kids.

Shame... Unfortunately, I've seen many bus drivers that don't even care what their passengers do. Then again, I actually heard a bus driver on the Q17 announcing that he doesn't want to hear any cursing from those rude I.S. 237 kids.

Some B/Os do seem like that, but once you hear one word about rape and molestation, I'll bet you 100% they will be quick to stop the bus and call the cops.

Archived