ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

Has anyone used DIGITAL proof of vaccination at Livingston?

Excelsior plus app. I got my vaccine in the bronx coop city temp hub. But when I updated it to the app it came up as I got it in Manhattan. So make sure you try every boro on the vaccine apps if your original boro doesn't work. 

9 hours ago, STtoMTA said:

Hey everyone.  442x here, just got my pre employment email for 5/4 at 12pm! Emails going outtttt

Finally you been annoying everyone. Lol jk man I'm happy for you. Just have all your stuff ready and be patient they're moving a lot quicker. When I went Tuesday they were moving along. 

Just now, Lavos212 said:

Finally you been annoying everyone. Lol jk man I'm happy for you. Just have all your stuff ready and be patient they're moving a lot quicker. When I went Tuesday they were moving along. 

-________-  I was keeping track for everyone

59 minutes ago, Lavos212 said:

I went to pre employment 4/11 .Wonder if i will get called soon for medical or anything

9 minutes ago, underground traveler said:

HEYYY Everyone I just got my pre employment drug test date for may 10th list# 45**  Does anyone know how many classes are left this year?

Think there’s been confirmation about June classes. But not sure about the rest of the year. But seeing how things have been going it’s possible there’ll be more classes. 

On 4/28/2022 at 10:14 AM, Mikeyanthony23 said:

Anyone have PDF versions of the T/O equipment manual and induction manual?? Would prefer to use that at home when studying, and use physical copies in class. TIA!

Edited by FilippoSironi

12 minutes ago, TA718 said:

I had a question for anyone who already started training. Is it worth it driving to work? Meaning do you always report to the same location for training or do you bounce around?

I am in training now and you are never at one yard. You do go multiple times during the week sometimes to a certain yard to get familiar with it and the TSS will show you around then it’s up to you to find where you’ll be meeting from there on out. It depends to you if it’s worth driving… I live in Staten Island and there really is no “easy” public transportation way to get to anywhere else in the city, so I drive. It can get pricey BUT I always go earlier to find street parking for free, so that’s a way to save money. But if you live near a subway and it isn’t terrible to commute that way I’d recommend doing that cause you’ll save a good chunk of money since you get free rides. It’s my end of third week and we have been to concourse yard, Coney Island yard, Putkin yard and will be at 207 next week.