ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2022 at 1:58 PM, FilippoSironi said:

Not everyday. But sometime I get off at 2am and the trains are all messed up I just wanna get home and go to sleep...so I take the Uber home. 

this is so me!!!!!!! omg....  i mean.... it doesn't even hurt paying uber.  rest is just that much more important.  1 hour 50 mins on train  vs  40 min ride in uber.  NO BRAINER!!!!

1 hour ago, trackerjack said:

this is so me!!!!!!! omg....  i mean.... it doesn't even hurt paying uber.  rest is just that much more important.  1 hour 50 mins on train  vs  40 min ride in uber.  NO BRAINER!!!!

Yeah sleep is very important with this job. 

3 hours ago, TCart said:

Can anyone tell me the Medical email subject when they send it ? For P/E it was “RTO Employment Operations” just want to know what to keep an eye out for throughout the days. Thank you 

The subject of the email says "Conditional Offer - NYCT Train Operator"

1 hour ago, thegameksk said:

I'm at Livingston today.  Met someone who knows people who work here.  He was told there are only 40 spots left in August 15 class but there will also be a September class.

Good to know. I did P/E for the 2nd time last week Thursday. I’m hoping to receive conditional offer soon. :rolleyes:

12 minutes ago, Kashmulla said:

I have to go to Livingston next week for pre-employment process again when I already went last month in June. I wonder if that was a mistake

Not a mistake. I was told by the woman at the window they are trying to get people for August or September class but they want to keep your urinalysis results up to date because they expire after 90 days. If you are being called to do it again it’s a good sign. Good Luck to all! 

38 minutes ago, Nique1112 said:

Not a mistake. I was told by the woman at the window they are trying to get people for August or September class but they want to keep your urinalysis results up to date because they expire after 90 days. If you are being called to do it again it’s a good sign. Good Luck to all! 

Did they give you a roundabout of when we’ll hear back? 

32 minutes ago, Godsfavorite said:

I think you should still contribute. They at least put in a percentage. My current job does not contribute anything and I still add to it.

Huh? MTA does not contribute to the plans.

That said, it wouldn't hurt to put a few bucks in.