ren
Message added by SevenEleven

40px_exams_nyct.png.d716ada25f0f5e3971807cd3eefbfd17.png

Train Operator, Exam No. 7604

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 9, 2018

Pay: Starts at $34.16 and increases to $39.81

Highest List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: (Last Reported 3800's) - For Medical: (Last Reported 3800's)

Training: Monday thru Friday, across three 8-hour tours (AMs, PMs, overnights), unless otherwise specified

Next Training Class: 

Resources:

(Updated January 20 ,2022)

• Replies 13.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/29/2022 at 11:14 AM, Apes said:

Heads up future TOs, there's another class happening November 28th so be on the lookout for those emails! 

I got the email to show up on the 28th for pre-employment screening. I have some unpaid pay by mail bridge tolls, will that cause me to fail the background check?

So for example I have a ticket that's caught up in the court being managed by my lawyer, it's been pushed back twice and I forgot about it. I already submitted my paperwork and did my drug test. December 13th would be 90days from my drug test. Am I'm screwed at this point, or if I plead guilty and paid the fine and followed up with pre-employment would I be safe. I completely forgot about this and have yet to hear from them about the medical, but I know my number is close.

4 minutes ago, Soilwork said:

What I'm asking is isn't the drug test part of the pre-employment process? Or is this something that comes up after the physical in the last stage of the pre-employment process. Sorry if I didn't understand the answer.

Yes, it is. It's something that should've came up when you were there. So if you want to continue to the medical portion, you need to pay the tickets.

If you need clarification on your status with Transit, I advise giving them, and not us, a call.

10 minutes ago, Brivera0529 said:

Hi all,

I applied to be a police officer in 2018 and got psych disqualified because I got nervous and bombed the interview. Will this  effect me in this process? 

Also does your credit score or debt effect this process as well?

Nope you failing the NYPD psych will not DQ you from the MTA process, credit score and debt will not DQ you either.

3 hours ago, Soilwork said:

So for example I have a ticket that's caught up in the court being managed by my lawyer, it's been pushed back twice and I forgot about it. I already submitted my paperwork and did my drug test. December 13th would be 90days from my drug test. Am I'm screwed at this point, or if I plead guilty and paid the fine and followed up with pre-employment would I be safe. I completely forgot about this and have yet to hear from them about the medical, but I know my number is close.

the tickets might do you a favor in the long run.....u'll live longer if u don't work for Transit

37 minutes ago, trackerjack said:

the tickets might do you a favor in the long run.....u'll live longer if u don't work for Transit

Lol damn bro/sis if it's that bad u really should consider quitting ASAP. Otherwise you are just giving new hires negativity before they even start. I actually had a conversation with another brand new TO who is xx and they told me the crew office has actually been great to them and their whole class. Nobody has any complaints. So maybe they got it out for u.

Edited by beanz