Life On The 4!

I Run Trains

Do you know what happened with set 7801-7805/7706-7710? I saw that train a few days ago, heading to Kingsbridge Rd and it was fresh outta the yard using the track that leads out of Concourse Yd but it broke down. The train was waiting for lineup then accelerated a little and then lost power, that kept happening over and over. Eventually, the train operator went to the opposite end and accelerated it but then it lost power again as quickly as before. Then he went to one of the middle cars and did something, couldn't see what but when he went back to the 7710 end and accelerated it a little the train started accelerating normally. But by then, I walked away.

11 hours ago, danielhg121 said:

Do you know what happened with set 7801-7805/7706-7710? I saw that train a few days ago, heading to Kingsbridge Rd and it was fresh outta the yard using the track that leads out of Concourse Yd but it broke down. The train was waiting for lineup then accelerated a little and then lost power, that kept happening over and over. Eventually, the train operator went to the opposite end and accelerated it but then it lost power again as quickly as before. Then he went to one of the middle cars and did something, couldn't see what but when he went back to the 7710 end and accelerated it a little the train started accelerating normally. But by then, I walked away.

no

22 hours ago, danielhg121 said:

Probably got sent to either 207st or coney isiand yard to get major work done...Just my guess 

Archived