R32/R38 Bulletin

ducman998r

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So the 179s are for the (A), Rkwy (S) and SIRT?

The R-179s are not for any particular line. They are to replace the R-44s (and probably R-46s at a later date). That doesn't mean they're guaranteed to the (A) at Rockaway Pk (S) just because they run R-44s. Actually, the R-179s will probably go to Jamaica and the remaining R-46s will be moved elsewhere til they retire. Some think they might spend their last days on the (A) or (C), but none of that is known yet, so don't quote it as fact.

Look at how much equipment has moved around recently with the legions of the R-160s continue to come in.

SIRT will likely be R-179s.

But, I give trains emotions! I have relations with them! The R-32 and R-38 wrap me around in the North (E) and R40, R40M and R-42 wrap me around in the South (J)/(Z)... I love them and I love their strong and safe feeling, they give me... OMG, I still will miss them, I still... Sad to see them in barges and sad to see them pushed into sea... Poor trains, poor...

MTR, you are not a train G33K and lover and you don't have emotions then...

Oh God. This is just pathetic. Totally.

I study the subway and observing what is best for the people. "Transitologist" is what I really am.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Topic: R38s are still going strong on the (C). I have been down the (A) line for about 3 weeks and have been observing the fleet compositions for both lines.

Guest Charles
But, I give trains emotions! I have relations with them! The R-32 and R-38 wrap me around in the North (E) and R40, R40M and R-42 wrap me around in the South (J)/(Z)... I love them and I love their strong and safe feeling, they give me... OMG, I still will miss them, I still... Sad to see them in barges and sad to see them pushed into sea... Poor trains, poor...

MTR, you are not a train G33K and lover and you don't have emotions then...

First. As a whole, Unbelievably awkward. Horrific images come to mind.

Second. Normal human beings generally are not desparate enough to be a train "lover." We APPRECIATE trains. We are FANS of trains. We may LOVE trains but not in the sense of having a train as a LOVER.

Third. How does not being a train geek or lover lead to having no emotions? I really don't get your logic.

First. As a whole, Unbelievably awkward. Horrific images come to mind.

Second. Normal human beings generally are not desparate enough to be a train "lover." We APPRECIATE trains. We are FANS of trains. We may LOVE trains but not in the sense of having a train as a LOVER.

Third. How does not being a train geek or lover lead to having no emotions? I really don't get your logic.

Dude, you're right! Very few would actually think like him...The next thing he'll say is, he has sexual relations with a couple of Brightliners and a Slant. Which would just conjure of awful images in my head. While I heard of people dripping from the mouth when they see their favourite train rush in, I never could have imagine someone saying things like that... oh lord.

Guest Charles
Dude, you're right! Very few would actually think like him...The next thing he'll say is, he has sexual relations with a couple of Brightliners and a Slant. Which would just conjure of awful images in my head. While I heard of people dripping from the mouth when they see their favourite train rush in, I never could have imagine someone saying things like that... oh lord.

LMAO

Guest Charles
I mean, since when did guys prefer trains over girls??? :confused::confused::confused:

Hilarious. I could just imagine it.

"sweetie...I don't know how I'm gonna tell you this, but I prefer 50,000 pounds of metal over you..."

Archived