Bus Operator (TA) Exam #9618

+Young+
Message added by +Young+

40px_exams_nyct.png.71b36a2103f0305bdbdc1fc057f33cd1.png

Bus Operator, Exam No. 9618

List Status:  This list has been established as of September 8, 2021, with an expiration date, as of now, of September 8th, 2025.

Pay: Starts at $26.19 and increases to $37.42 in the sixth year of service.

List Number Called: For initial Pre-Employment: () - For Medical: ()

Next Training Class: To Be Determined in 2023 (Last one was September 25th, 2022)

Resources: To find out your list number, click here and type either your last name or "9618" into the search box on the top right hand side of the screen.

If you need help getting your Class B Commercial Learner's Permit (CLP), I would encourage you to check out cristcdl.com Remember, the multiple-choice exams that you need to take and pass, at minimum, are General Knowledge, Air Brakes and Passenger Endorsement.

For those of you who wish to restore your name to the list, you must do so by sending an e-mail to certificationunit@dcas.nyc.gov. In your e-mail, state your full name, exam number, list number, the last four of your social security number, and a brief reason why you're restoring your name to the list. You don't have to go into full detail in the e-mail.

Good luck!!

(Updated November 5th, 2022)

2 minutes ago, AprilCakes said:

Ah ok @N3Gro. Yea thanks for the info regarding the permit situation because mine expires next month, yikes 😬 But good job today 😊 

No problem and thanks again. There were a lot of people there for final processing but I did not ask anyone for which exam lol. 

• Replies 855
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jebbu said:

QUICK QSTN... ONCE TRAINING STARTS, IS IT BE ON WEEKEND DAYS OR ALL WEEK DAYS?? THANKS

If u scroll back to AbstractSectors comment, his training class is to begin on March 27th and that date appears to fall on a Sunday. So I guess weekends aren't exempt? 🤷🏾‍♀️

1 hour ago, AprilCakes said:

If u scroll back to AbstractSectors comment, his training class is to begin on March 27th and that date appears to fall on a Sunday. So I guess weekends aren't exempt? 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sunday is when we go to zerega for orientation and the road test is held on a sunday as well

On 3/18/2022 at 11:00 AM, AprilCakes said:

@Kenstyles
Call MTA Interim President: (646) 252-5800

And this is to everyone here, guys,  call this number in the event you are having any missteps. Someone there should be able to direct you. Blessings, always🙏🏾

@Kenstyles Happy Saturday! I tagged u on this post above a couple of days ago. Try calling them on Monday to reschedule. 

15 hours ago, AprilCakes said:

@Kenstyles Happy Saturday! I tagged u on this post above a couple of days ago. Try calling them on Monday to reschedule. 

Hi April, thank you so much. When I called that number the lady that picked up and said not to call it anymore and take me to three numbers I’ve been calling already. She said she’s been getting a lot of calls but she can’t do anything.Hi April, thank you so much. When I called that number the lady that picked up and said not to call it anymore and take me to three numbers I’ve been calling already. She said she’s been getting a lot of calls but she can’t do anything.

3 hours ago, Kenstyles said:

Hi April, thank you so much. When I called that number the lady that picked up and said not to call it anymore and take me to three numbers I’ve been calling already. She said she’s been getting a lot of calls but she can’t do anything.Hi April, thank you so much. When I called that number the lady that picked up and said not to call it anymore and take me to three numbers I’ve been calling already. She said she’s been getting a lot of calls but she can’t do anything.

I'm sorry 😢 I guess we wore the number out? You will probably have to go the route u initially suggested @Kenstyles which is to go down there in-person. That's the next best option if that number isn't helpful anymore. 

17 hours ago, AprilCakes said:

@Kenstyles did u call HR? And how long aftr u spoke to someone did they reschedule you?

I kept calling those numbers that they gave me in left messages and then finally they returned my call. Apparently they check those messages once or twice a dayI kept calling those numbers that they gave me in left messages and then finally they returned my call. Apparently they check those messages once or twice a day