Another RTS Bus has come to West Farms Depot.Possibly(Read it)

tkx2510

IMG00037.jpg

i dont know how to explain this. But this morning In my point of view we all can tell this bus has came from an (MTA)Bus company. I though it was a Baisley Park Depot in Queens. But in my own eyes the same bus that i just posted has a East NewYork Depot Sticker on it that says (MTA)Bus on it. I could of take another photo shot at the same bus to show some proof that is has a ENY Depot logo like it came straight from Brooklyn, but my sidekick frozed up on me and the New flyer Bx19 bus and other trucks got in my way.I guess that same bus was an East New York Depot in Brooklyn for a short period of time.Until the company decided to moved that bus to West Farms Depot in the Bronx as is it looks like is going to the WF Depot shop. And couple hours later in the afternoon i see it running on West Farms Road on the West Farms line along the Bx35,Bx27 and the Bx11 to the last stop on West Farms Road. But it wasnt in service. I guess is now the 8th RTs bus thats is now part the West Farms Depot Roster. The (MTA) New York City is bringing and taking back their throwback RTS Bus. thats all for today....

hey thats the Bx19, I caught parked at southern blvd and tremont today :) whats the Bus number, so I can verify..

I got pics of that baby :) ~

But why is it an MTA Bus rather then a MTA NYC Bus..

Also I dunno if this bus is on the 19 cuz of an Articulated bus is on for repairs? Or a CNG on the 19 =S

Nice Pic. No one likes those ratty old RTS :(
Well that's what you think...

Great photo, I'm sure they're just coming to West Farms to end up getting retired, we are only getting all the old buses sent to the Bronx that are getting retired soon it seems.

Nice Pic. No one likes those ratty old RTS :)

Are you kidden me? They are the best, so maybe YOU dont like but others do....;):rolleyes::( 0_0

well i like em tho

and I love it on the bronx 19

is there any other bus in the bronx with RTS? I know Bx21

Are you kidden me? They are the best, so maybe YOU dont like but others do....;):rolleyes::( 0_0

well i like em tho

and I love it on the bronx 19

is there any other bus in the bronx with RTS? I know Bx21

All WF routes, Bx6, Bx8, Bx11, Bx15, Bx17, Bx31, Bx33, Bx35, Bx36... I got a video of one on the Bx8 too coming up. A chance of one on the last Bx18 too!

hey thats the Bx19, I caught parked at southern blvd and tremont today :) whats the Bus number, so I can verify..

I got pics of that baby ;) ~

But why is it an MTA Bus rather then a MTA NYC Bus..

Also I dunno if this bus is on the 19 cuz of an Articulated bus is on for repairs? Or a CNG on the 19 =S

The RTS Fleet number is 8309. Is still have the ENY Depot sticker even though that RTS is a West Farms Depot

Archived