Metro North Terminal Attendant

2ride

20 minutes ago, HardWorkin said:

That’s the one I’m talking about , I did not receive a invite for either posting.

it’s fine, if all goes well with Terminal Attendant, I will try to secure the job then I guess . 

Any updates about the Assistant Conductor position?

I need to study. I’m just lazy. I have a history of cramming information at the last minute when I was in college. 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, HardWorkin said:

That’s the one I’m talking about , I did not receive a invite for either posting.

it’s fine, if all goes well with Terminal Attendant, I will try to secure the job then I guess . 

Any updates about the Assistant Conductor position?

That’s actually opened and out, I did apply to it.

2 hours ago, HardWorkin said:

Congrats , congrats 

did you get information about your schedule , and did they hire you at the new pay rate , or the old one 

I’m gonna have to wait a couple days, still gotta let the urine sample go through, but that should be between tomorrow and Thursday.

9 hours ago, Thinklikeamango said:

Urine sample takes a day or two. After they get the results you'll get a welcome email and all that good stuff. :) Congratulations and welcome aboard!

Yeah I’m just very grateful I got in at such a great age (the great side of 20s).

17 hours ago, NBTA said:

I’m gonna have to wait a couple days, still gotta let the urine sample go through, but that should be between tomorrow and Thursday.

Nice, I’m still waiting on my test results, they did say it can take from 1 to 2 weeks. Today makes a week so I’m just waiting it out .  Congrats again , and if all goes well,  I’ll be there soon. Can’t wait to hear how you like it once you start .

4 hours ago, NBTA said:

Hopefully I hear back today!

I hope so as well fingers crossed. Curious to know what the position is really like as well as your schedule , really hoping not to get a overnight position if I make it all the way but either way , I’ll be grateful just to get in. If not I also applied for the transit cleaner position , I’ll get my food in that way, which ever comes first. 

2 hours ago, HardWorkin said:

I hope so as well fingers crossed. Curious to know what the position is really like as well as your schedule , really hoping not to get a overnight position if I make it all the way but either way , I’ll be grateful just to get in. If not I also applied for the transit cleaner position , I’ll get my food in that way, which ever comes first. 

Didn’t hear back today, probably gonna hear back tomorrow.

21 hours ago, HardWorkin said:

My foot in*

3 hours ago, Mohamed said:

I applied for this exam and all it says is screening results passed nothing else. Is there a number or so I can called. Like how do they contact you 

They won’t call you, you’ll get an email if you passed the test.