Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

3 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Wow they moving fast, really hope by now and next two years they get up to 6k list number 

Well it all depends on when TA hits their mark of hiring. They gonna keep steam rolling through numbers until they hit their number. It is wild though how they canvassed that fast up to nearly 3K less than 3 weeks. Probably a lot of drug test failures or failed call back responses.

Edited by Biggie
spelling

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Well it all depends on when TA hits their mark of hiring. They gonna keep steam rolling through numbers until they hit their number. It is wild though how they canvassed that fast up to nearly 3K less than 3 weeks. Probably a lot of drug test failures or failed call back responses.

I also heard from a friend whose in track, he said a lot of cleaners who are already in are going to different departments and taking promotional exams to get out of cleaning. So they will always need cleaners

44 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I was thinking the same thing, keep smoking guys lol. 6000 doesn't seem that bad now!

10 minutes ago, MrDobson said:

Whats your list number? Another one of the facebook group members got a call to come in DEC. List number was in the 4000's they are really moving fast.

They took my list number from conductor class  and i took transit cleaner  

1 hour ago, Je4 said:

Hey guys do you guys know when their going to stop calling people? What number do they need to reach to have enough transit cleaners? My number 61,xxx I know thier not going to reach that high to this year 2022

when the list expires

being that youre really far down,  Id recommend taking other mta exams, like the station agent one next month

1 hour ago, Je4 said:

Hey guys do you guys know when their going to stop calling people? What number do they need to reach to have enough transit cleaners? My number 61,xxx I know thier not going to reach that high to this year 2022

The list expires in 4 years, they are contacting people with list numbers 3000-4200 right now. Take other exams your number is pretty high.

14 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

Considering there was basically no requirement to apply, its not that surprising, a lot of people arent the sharpest tools in the shed, or they just arent authorized to work in the US

Could be a lot of reason's why it's moving fast. Failed drug test, people not passing medical, no show's etc.......

6 hours ago, JustAskingmta722 said:

Are they still expecting transiting cleaner applications for exam. 3610. I got called to bring in a copy of my application but havent been able to yet due to work my schedule. I wanted to know if I am stilll able to bring it in.

What was your list number? Also what day were you supposed to come in??

And they you can call or email them and ask them 

10 hours ago, RoyalJD said:

I'm confused.  The email says they will be picking numbers randomly, however, people in here is saying they are up to a certain number? Please explain...because I don't know who to bel. Thank you.