Transit cleaner position

HardWorkin

30 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

To all getting your list numbers, Im gonna give yall some uplifting advice

If your list number is somewhat high, (5000+) Remember even for cleaners not everyones gonna qualify, plus a lot of people will say it aint worth it and leave

Hope for the best, maybe have a backup plan just in case

Station agent exam is opening in nov

I applied for transit cleaner also, but I haven’t received an email yet or been given a list number either. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

Yes they are list numbers for cleane4, it said that youll get it BEFORE september 30th

11 hours ago, Comrade96 said:

Yes they are list numbers for cleane4, it said that youll get it BEFORE september 30th

Oh ok ….Cleane4? I guess I have to wait until September 30😞

Somebody was talking about metro north i did cleaning for metro north if you don’t mind doing 1:30-2 subject to change hour commute everyday then you good , it’s really not for city people , and I’m just waiting for transit , and lucky i did the conductor test 

2 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

What's the list number they up to in your class, I am currently waiting for my opa results for Conductor 

I had called the exam unit yesterday and they said no results yet on the opa. I'll call back probably like first or second week in October 

2 hours ago, Kaz said:

So question for the conductor list how they going about it with transit cleaner  i sent in the application now it’s a waiting game until they call me back ? 

They were canvassing people whose on the conductor list but with higher list number. How high they were canvassing I am not sure. But someone a few post back said his list number was 13k and was called for transit cleaner because he was on the Conductor list. 

3 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

They were canvassing people whose on the conductor list but with higher list number. How high they were canvassing I am not sure. But someone a few post back said his list number was 13k and was called for transit cleaner because he was on the Conductor list. 

Yea my list number is 20k***