HardWorkin

48 minutes ago, mattbackupaccount said:

i got contingent  offer depends on medical and criminal background check 

first day of training is considered hired. mostly likely get paid for training,

i hope so! 

sorry for late reply ,

i was

in Hawaii/California 

Thank you for always providing valuable insight on the process. Please let us know how the classes go.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mattbackupaccount said:

medical only one person working processing when get the 6:30 am one, i didnt know where  the end  of line,

it is so packed already, geez

crazy slow. 

she work slowly.

they messed up with email links.

i am

so jetlag 

Let's us know how's the training process is, I have to wait till the end up the month for that random list number, hopefully it's a low number 

medical only one person working processing when get the 6:30 am one, i didnt know where  the end  of line,

crazy slow. 

she work slowly.

i am

so jetlag 

Also are you part of the Sept 12 class date?

crazy slow. 

she work slowly.

i am

so jetlag 

Sorry lol too many questions. Were their more people who got the conditional offer to come in for the Transit cleaners 

28 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Sorry lol too many questions. Were their more people who got the conditional offer to come in for the Transit cleaners 

it always mixed, i actually cut the line no one say anything

i saw the left  line open space

. if i didnt i will have been 135 ..

it is really slow

ekg, hearing and vision,

it is .

you have to do it every two years..

Just now, mattbackupaccount said:

it always mixed, i actually cut the line no one say anything

i saw the left  line open space

. if i didnt i will have been 135 ..

it is really slow

ekg, hearing and vision,

it is .

you have to do it every two years..

i

32 minutes ago, Mohamed said:

Also are you part of the Sept 12 class date?

so far i passed everything. they let me get a free pass for hearing, it okay to tell them you can’t hear on right side

i am only partially deaf

. i dont mind wearing my hearing aid.

17 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

just worry about getting your hold cleared, the filing period just ended so the test is still super fresh

thanks and i might need to wear hearing aid. i am fine with  it

my audiologist don’t have any availability till sept 27, crazy lol

Edited by mattbackupaccount

45 minutes ago, Comrade96 said:

just worry about getting your hold cleared, the filing period just ended so the test is still super fresh

i don’t know what i really want to do

i am just going 

to

take tsa exam.

it is my fourth time, crazy hard 

it paid better than nyct

always good to have back up plan😊

Edited by mattbackupaccount

On 9/3/2022 at 2:50 AM, mattbackupaccount said:

i just received my second phrase medical 

the first class is sept 12 for transit cleaner.

Hello. When did you apply transit cleaner exam? I applied Aug 2022 and it stated they will sent out list number by the end of September . What was your list number? I’m still waiting to know mine.

12 hours ago, Je4 said:

Hello. When did you apply transit cleaner exam? I applied Aug 2022 and it stated they will sent out list number by the end of September . What was your list number? I’m still waiting to know mine.

What's going my friend so I think mta is canvassing people who took the conductor test but whose list number is above 10k and giving them a conditional offer for transit cleaners..    Also I had email mta as well concerning the same situation and they said the same thing thing because my list for conductor is 77## and was wondering why I didn't get that offer but they said that my list number stands a good chance in getting into conductor and a week later I got a call and a email to come in for the OPA assessment test. Which I am hoping I do well and then it's another waiting process for the medical 

Just now, Mohamed said:

What's going my friend so I think mta is canvassing people who took the conductor test but whose list number is above 10k and giving them a conditional offer for transit cleaners..    Also I had email mta as well concerning the same situation and they said the same thing thing because my list for conductor is 77## and was wondering why I didn't get that offer but they said that my list number stands a good chance in getting into conductor and a week later I got a call and a email to come in for the OPA assessment test. Which I am hoping I do well and then it's another waiting process for the medical 

12 hours ago, Je4 said:

Also I applied for transit cleaner as well and it did say we all have to wait till the end of September to receive a random list number. Which I am hoping it's not a high number but will see and I am not sure how they would establish a list number if they will go by when you applied or your by social security number, not entirely sure but staying positive 

16 hours ago, mattbackupaccount said:

i don’t know what i really want to do

i am just going 

to

take tsa exam.

it is my fourth time, crazy hard 

it paid better than nyct

always good to have back up plan😊

What's going on matt stay positive my friend you'll get into mta soon. Get those hold clear up first. And things will move smoothly from there. Stay positive 

2 hours ago, Mohamed said:

Also I applied for transit cleaner as well and it did say we all have to wait till the end of September to receive a random list number. Which I am hoping it's not a high number but will see and I am not sure how they would establish a list number if they will go by when you applied or your by social security number, not entirely sure but staying positive 

Thank you for the info. Please keep me posted on list number and if u got called for transit cleaner job