Worker dies at Long Island Wal-Mart after being trampled in Black Friday stampede

CPBO

sssoo yesterday I did the Q64....I got to tell you those people are animals as well.....pushing and knocking people down to get on the bus...at one point I had to say they made other buses people.....one right behind me!!! if I can't see out the mirror we go nowhere.....stand clear of the closing door.....and guess what they still pushing to get on the bus....I mean come on....I see this sort of thing everyday.....not as big of a scale as the Wal-mart.....but people in New York have no matters...period!!

That is how rough most of South Queens people is! They are basically like uneducated and unpolite. Everyone needs to learn manner in the United States and Canada! Every single person, except disabled...

No, all that goes for disabled people too, they need to know their manners and give respect. I'll be damned if they get to run around without manners and think they'll always get good treatment from people because "I'm disabled" (if they ask nicely and with manners, then they'll get good treatment).

My brother worked for about a year at target, and he said people will try all most anything to get something & he heard about a fight that broke out when someone took someone else's cart & swapped it with an empty cart in the store.

- A

My brother worked for about a year at target, and he said people will try all most anything to get something & he heard about a fight that broke out when someone took someone else's cart & swapped it with an empty cart in the store.

- A

That doesn't surprise me one bit, especially at the Target that i'm near. I'm just not sure why you'd want someone elses merchandise...?

I work as a cashier at K-Mart and this happens ALL THE TIME. People steal stuff out of other peoples carts, and others blatently think that cashiers are ignorant about what's on sale and try to trick their way to getting what they want. It's horrible.

I was working this morning and there were 3 fights in the store. I'll tell you what though, once the person unlocking the automatic doors unlocked the exterior one, she ran.

Apparently when my dad went to Macy's at Green Acres mall (right next to wal mart) today, he was telling me that there were atleast 10 people or less but as soon as the lady opened the doors she ran pretty fast to another spot.

I vote in favor of giving them riot gear and rubber bullets...

Seconded. Or thirded if you count DOB's post as a vote.

Add tear gas, flash-bang grenades, and... what was that? NO, DON'T TASE ME BRO!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!

Thirded or fourthed.

Love that line, DON'T TASE ME BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I recommend pepper spray and German Shepherds. Sic those dogs on them.

I plead the fif , they need some serious riot gear.

That is how rough most of South Queens people is! They are basically like uneducated and unpolite. Everyone needs to learn manner in the United States and Canada! Every single person, except disabled...

Even though I live in the area I must agree with you 100%. But hey I'm the exception I'm pretty smart :D.

sssoo yesterday I did the Q64....I got to tell you those people are animals as well.....pushing and knocking people down to get on the bus...at one point I had to say they made other buses people.....one right behind me!!! if I can't see out the mirror we go nowhere.....stand clear of the closing door.....and guess what they still pushing to get on the bus....I mean come on....I see this sort of thing everyday.....not as big of a scale as the Wal-mart.....but people in New York have no matters...period!!

Same here but from a riders standpoint I see the same situation everyday and I just can't believe it.

DAMN ANIMALS!!!!!

And now a guy is dead because of this! I cant believe an HDTV was more important to those animals than that guy's life!

Amazing isn't it.

Well, yeah. I got a DS on Black Saturday and it wasn't so crowded.

Ha I got a Tom Tom, DVD's, gift cards on Saturday. Who knows I think I just might buy the same HD TV that people where going retarded for on Black Friday tomorrow for the same exact price as they got it. Smart move people. I'm not sure that people realize that these sales remain for the rest of the year.

And by the way... They can get the TV's even if they don't rush... I got purposly bumped and scolded, at Green Acres, but luckily there were others who also got bumped by the same guy and he ended up leaving the Mall. And I cannot believe it happened in 21st Century U.S.A.!

If Cyber Monday were in stores, that would be worst than Black Friday. Good thing, Cyber Mondays are on the internet. But within one minute, things are sold-out!!!!!!!

If Cyber Monday were in stores, that would be worst than Black Friday. Good thing, Cyber Mondays are on the internet. But within one minute, things are sold-out!!!!!!!

Actually, some stores honored their online Monday deals. You could have gone to Staples and gotten the same deals, plus used in-store coupons as well. :D

And by the way... They can get the TV's even if they don't rush... I got purposly bumped and scolded, at Green Acres, but luckily there were others who also got bumped by the same guy and he ended up leaving the Mall. And I cannot believe it happened in 21st Century U.S.A.!

To quote Naruto Uzumaki... Believe it!

People become animals when Christmas season rolls around, what with presents and gifts and deals and all... they don't remember the real reason we have this holiday.

Archived