EXCLUSIVE: Orion VII NG's come to flatbush!!!

trainfan22

Isn't the NG gonna test at Ulmer Park also?

Yes sir, the NGs are gonna test in several depots IIRC, MJQ still has 3813 & 3817 for some reason, I thought the test phase for MJQ was over.

Gun Hill was supposed to receive one of the 3820s sometime last week or this week. KB was also supposed to get a 3830s bus around the time frame too, IIRC it was supposed to be 3837. I'll have to ask my uncle for more information :)

Update:

I was sitting at the Target on Avenue H and Flatbush, and to my suprise, I saw one of these buses. But, unlike the other ones that I've seen in Brooklyn, though it was a training bus, it was labled at Flatbush Depot instead of Yukon Depot.

(also OT, I saw a RTS bus in the same location, that looked like it was charterd for something. It has a red and white color scheme, and looked to be from some organization, but the thing that struck my attention, was the Jackie Gleason depot logo which was in the drivers side window.)

Sweet catch on the new buses and well the old ones too of course! :)!

Thanks!!

Update:

I was sitting at the Target on Avenue H and Flatbush, and to my suprise, I saw one of these buses. But, unlike the other ones that I've seen in Brooklyn, though it was a training bus, it was labled at Flatbush Depot instead of Yukon Depot.

(also OT, I saw a RTS bus in the same location, that looked like it was charterd for something. It has a red and white color scheme, and looked to be from some organization, but the thing that struck my attention, was the Jackie Gleason depot logo which was in the drivers side window.)

OH MY GOD!!!!!! That bus was in my hood LOL!! Can't belive that bus was that close to where I live.

As for that RTS well, sounds like another weird bus sighting near the juntion. A few days ago I seen an Orion V CNG (Didn't see the number or depot sticker) go stright down nostrand ave. It wasn't a B11 because they turn on ave H to go back to sunset park, the one I saw kept going stright like it was an normal B44.

Update:

That could be a Hospital Audiences bus.

Archived