No more photos

metsfan

:mad: :) :mad: :P :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

No more photos from me for a very long time.

My camera seems to be broken and i have no idea what is wrong with it. My other camera is not reliable enough & needs to be sent in for repair to fix an issue it has. So, no more photos.

As most of you can imagine this is quite devastating to me, as i am a photographer, its a huge part of my life, and right now i have no cameras and no money to fix it.

Thanks everyone for all the comments on photos i've taken in the past. I have a few more i didnt post yet, but after those there will be a photo drought from me.

- A

sorry to hear that, you probably wont be seeing much of me either as my camera is starting to be a pos too (it still works but it has problems) AND I dont have the time to take pics anymore due to work so pretty much enjoy the Archives (I'll post more as the months go by) it was a fun ride but the bus needs to take a nice long layover for now lol, Im out.

:mad: B) :mad: :) :mad: B) :mad: B) :mad: B) :mad: :( :mad: :( :mad:

No more photos from me for a very long time.

My camera seems to be broken and i have no idea what is wrong with it. My other camera is not reliable enough & needs to be sent in for repair to fix an issue it has. So, no more photos.

As most of you can imagine this is quite devastating to me, as i am a photographer, its a huge part of my life, and right now i have no cameras and no money to fix it.

Thanks everyone for all the comments on photos i've taken in the past. I have a few more i didnt post yet, but after those there will be a photo drought from me.

- A

I know how you feel.

My Hitachi Digital Camera is also broken.

Archived