Why is the (E) the only QBL line that doesn't use R46's?

TheMan

thank god for that one set of R32s. if not for that, i would avoid the (E) entirely. luckily, i was able to catch that set several times in my life.

It's been said several times before, and I'll say it again here. Avoiding a line because it doesn't use your favorite cars is immature. Honestly, GROW UP.

You avoid the (E)? Aside from the NTT being loud monsters that hurt my ear at chambers & canal, i do prefer actually riding them vs the bucking bronco OTT with the constant clacking of the truck and couplers.

- A

do not forget that the (G) will be transferred to the Coney Island and no longer use R46s. those cars are forbidden to run on the (E) because of the reduced amount of doors and heavy usage.

Where do you get all this "forbidden" stuff from? The (E) can use R46s, but very very rarely.

Do you know where all the extra R46's will go after the (G) is transferred to the CI yard?

They'll stay at Jamaica.

Well, the (E) with R-46 is very nice... I like to see the big, decent, blue (E) bullet and the big decent (E) LED sign... It somewhat also feel steadier when on the (E) than the (F) and (G)...

Another redundant nonsensical AWWang post. Stop posting so you can see your large postcount go up even more.

I wonder if there will be R46's on the (E) when some of them are transferred to Pitkin Yard.

No. The (E) will be all R160.

i saw some R40m's on the (A) & (C) did they already get rid of em?

Yes.

i refuse to ride the R42s
How old are you, like, 5?

So, if a train pulls in, you're running late, it's R42, you don't get on? :confused:

No comment.:):cool:

- A

that is the thing. i do not need to take the (E) train. all but one of its stations are served by at least one another line, so i would take whatever other lines are there, like R46s on the (F)(R)(V), R40s on the (A), and the best of the best, R32s on the (A)(C)(F)(R). usually, if i catch an R40M/42 mix, i would take it, but go on the R40M instead. for the (A), if i must take it and short on time, i would ride the R44s. otherwise, i would take the R40 (A) or the (C) since it uses my favorite cars.

thank god for that one set of R32s. if not for that, i would avoid the (E) entirely. luckily, i was able to catch that set several times in my life.
i refuse to ride the R42s

You are bringing a lot of balderdash to not only this thread, but to the forum. If you persist to bring back your "avoiding" nonsense, I will report you. This is my warning.

That post makes you seem like a fake rail fan.

Not only does it make him a fake railfan, but I also question "what kind of subway rider is he?"

So, if a train pulls in, you're running late, it's R42, you don't get on? :confused:

No comment.:):cool:

- A

Exactly, the subway is supposed to save time. I take whatever train there is. I'm not going to waste my time waiting for the train "I like". If every commuter in the system has the type of notion that FlushingExpress is bringing about, the system will be utter chaos.

that is the thing. i do not need to take the (E) train. all but one of its stations are served by at least one another line, so i would take whatever other lines are there, like R46s on the (F)(R)(V), R40s on the (A), and the best of the best, R32s on the (A)(C)(F)(R). usually, if i catch an R40M/42 mix, i would take it, but go on the R40M instead. for the (A), if i must take it and short on time, i would ride the R44s. otherwise, i would take the R40 (A) or the (C) since it uses my favorite cars.

I just wish that St. Louis can come back from the dead, build a car for you that has floors that bore holes in it when you step on it, doors that don't close all the way, and only does 15 MPH... with working motors... Only then you will realize that the subway is a luxury... Especially in this sort of economy.

I just wish that St. Louis can come back from the dead, build a car for you that has floors that bore holes in it when you step on it, doors that don't close all the way, and only does 15 MPH... with working motors... Only then you will realize that the subway is a luxury... Especially in this sort of economy.

LOL!

You are bringing a lot of balderdash to not only this thread, but to the forum. If you persist to bring back your "avoiding" nonsense, I will report you. This is my warning.

Not only does it make him a fake railfan, but I also question "what kind of subway rider is he?"

Exactly, the subway is supposed to save time. I take whatever train there is. I'm not going to waste my time waiting for the train "I like". If every commuter in the system has the type of notion that FlushingExpress is bringing about, the system will be utter chaos.

hey it is my life. it is my choice. if you are going to keep criticizing me for this, i might as well leave this forum. this is almost the same reason why i left RD.

hey it is my life. it is my choice. if you are going to keep criticizing me for this, i might as well leave this forum. this is almost the same reason why i left RD.

Fine, go ahead and avoid subway lines because of the rolling stock here. You know what? WE ARE PROUD TO EVEN RUN THOSE CARS. So keep your mouth shut about avoiding cars, this is New York. Don't blab about how you avoid cars here.

Don't blab about how you avoid cars here.

He's right about that. You've said it about 10 billion times already that you avoid the R42s and R44s. We get the point, even if we think it's immature. You don't need to say it again. If you don't want to get criticized for it, don't say it. Simple as that.

In my short time posting here, I've noticed a lot of posters who just post nonsense. But the thing with you FE, is you seem knowledgable... but post mounds of nonsense anyway.

What I'd like to know is, if you live in Brooklyn... why would you be taking the E? And if you can take another train to get to where you need to go... why even mention it?

I hate to bring even more nonsense to this thread, but it's gotta be said. It's like you purposely bring attention to yourself and drama to whatever thread it is you are in. And for what? It's ridiculous.

Did anyone ever tell you growing up if you don't have anything positive to say about something... don't say anything at all? Especially when in the presence of people "praising" (so to speak) said thing/things that you don't like?

Guys. I shouldn't have to remind you to be respectful and stay on topic. Those are the basic rules of any forum.

So, no more talk of avoiding R44 etc, stick to the topic in the first post.

- (A)

Archived