Event's/Trips Forum

I think it is needed as a Sub-Forum... I just hope there is a news forum too... Or combine Event/News together so it'll be a good clean forum... Too messy, cannot find a lot of posts...

NO!

I want to keep the forum conservative. The current lay out is fine. Stop pestering Harry with crazy concepts. He is the only guy that is controlling the forum, do you want him to make a category just for news and then transferring all of those news threads there? NO. Plus, transit news should stay with its corresponding category. Off topic news should stay OT.

As for events, no, there never happen that often. And if you guys use Facebook, coordinate it there instead.

My next cool suggestion in here is to have an Events/Trips forum so we don't have to post in other parts of forum for events and railfan trips when you can post on the Events/Trips Forums. So what do you guys think

This doesn't sound like a bad idea but I don't think there's enough events or trips to start a forum or sub-forum for it. B)

This doesn't sound like a bad idea but I don't think there's enough events or trips to start a forum or sub-forum for it. B)

I agree. You can always use the Unread Posts button to find out about a new trip that was posted up since your last visit.

Archived