Are you allowed to ride the loops?

UlmerPark B6

(6)<6> yes, (5) no. Reason being is the 5 sits too long before getting into the station. It's more of a layover for the 5. The (6)<6> is in and out (unless another train is in the station N/B already). It still is considered a loop, not a layover.......

So the only chance we'll ever see the old South Ferry, is if there is a G.O. right?

If you talking about Downtown (5) via South Ferry outer loop to Uptown via 7th Avenue or Downtown (5) via 7th Avenue via South Ferry outer loop to Uptown via Lexington Avenue....yes you are able to see the South Ferry station, but from inside of the train!

I doubt that will happen. I don't know, the old station may be shuttered. So they might turn trains at Rector and order everyone off, which is a pain in the A.

I'd have to agree with this. Remember that there would be no personnel in place at the old station to monitor the operation and safety of passengers and crew. I doubt they'd allow anyone in an abandoned station.

Agree. For the (6) yup for sure! Same with my friends they also tried to stay in the (5) and they got yelled at and kicked out.(MTA)RULEZ

For the (6) loops, that's legal. Some of my friends tried to stay in the (5) train but the police officers kicked them out of the train, saying "This train's going to relay, no passengers!"

I'd have to agree with this. Remember that there would be no personnel in place at the old station to monitor the operation and safety of passengers and crew. I doubt they'd allow anyone in an abandoned station.

The ferry entrance is certainly shuttered now. They should blacken out the subway signs at that terminal.

Archived