Orion VII Hybrid (OrGy Style) Photos From February

Orion

Womderful shots!
Thanks man, these are OGs though, you're feeling okay? :eek: Jk..
Those are neat photographs, the Orion 7s are looking good here!
Thanks, I love me some VIIs!
Awesome pics!
Thanks!
Excellent, clear and crisp pix... One of the best bus pix sets I ever saw, :o!

:( Thanks lol..

Nice pics!
Thanks UPB6
nice shots
Thanks DTC

Thanks!

You seemed to avoid us last time we fanned... B) Thanks.

How??....if that was the case,I could've ran alway a lot sooner.At lease Curtis didn't said he want to throw me onto the track bed unlike somebody else's.

How??....if that was the case,I could've ran alway a lot sooner.At lease Curtis didn't said he want to throw me onto the track bed unlike somebody else's.
It seemed like that because you was standing across the street for no reason @ JFK lol..

That 3717 picture almost makes me like OGs...lol awesome pictures
If you look closely on the front right corner of the bus you'll see it's been into a slight accident (where there's a paint chip). Thanks for the comment, and wow a photo almost makes you like a bus..

Brilliant.
Thanks Charles!
Excellent pics! You were all over my territory. How did you get no cars in the way of your pics on those terminal shots from across the street? There's ALWAYS some sort of traffic on that block.
Thank you, I was there on a sunday so I guess that could be the reason, though on my Q33 HEV shot it's zoomed in so much because of traffic on the bottom of the shot. I might go there one more time to nail the shot properly.

Archived