I saw Some Highschool kids Robbed Middle school kids on the F train today

Maserati7200

Today I was on the R160B consist of 9167 - 9163 : 9168-9172 on the (F), I rode it from 57th street to Coney Island. On the way back I saw a bunch of highschool kids go up to kids that look like 6th-7th graders and they pick-pocketed them between West 8th street and neptune Avenue and then walked further back on the train. The little kids then went to the T/O's door and started knocking (while i was standing by the RFW), and I explained to them the T/O cannot open the door while he's driving the train. The kids then used the emergency intercom to contact the conductor. Then the T/O came out asking who knocked, and I told him it was those kids. The little kids told the T/O what happened and the train was stopped for 15 minutes while they were looking for the thieves (the C/R opened the doors first, then closed them after) . In the beginning they searched the train, with no luck, then the Conductor opened the doors again to see if they would leave the train. Apparently the station agent saw the thieves leaving the station. It's a shame we live in a world like this.

Since the (F) was way behind schedule, the dispatcher made the train do a battery run though brooklyn.

And by the way, when I was on the (F) going towards Coney Island, I looked at the speed, and we hit at least 38 MPH between all the local stations on the BMT Culver line. And between Neptune and W8, 40 MPH!

That sucks. I remember when I got robbed out of nowhere and I purposedly let the theif get away.

Anyways, a battery run is when the train skips stops when its behind schedule. It will only stop at certain stops until it catches up with the schedule.

Wow.....those punks have nothing better to do but pick on lil kids that no bigger than them. I they get caught and be sent to juvie and they will see what its like to be picked on someone bigger than them.

Quetion: Can someone explain what is a battery run?

A battery run is kind of like an express run,it's done when a train is running late.so it skip-stops make up the time it lost,with some cases there's always a train right after that one.

A battery run is kind of like an express run,it's done when a train is running late.so it skip-stops make up the time it lost,with some cases there's always a train right after that one.

Ah I c....so that explains when sometimes when I ride the (3) it goes from Sutter Avenue-Rutland Road to Rockaway Avenue to Pennsylvania Avenue and then to New Lots Avenue!

Wow, that's pretty sad.

And while the battery run was fun for you, people that needs the local stops must've been annoyed. God, how much I hate when the (N) skips Bay Parkway to stop at Kings Highway.

Well they will get over it lol.....the C/R announces that the train is skipping certain stops so if they remain on the train while their station is being bypassed thats their fault.

Well they will get over it lol.....the C/R announces that the train is skipping certain stops so if they remain on the train while their station is being bypassed thats their fault.

Well, I meant like they have to wait for the next train, which isn't always "directly behind us" as they say. lol

Maserati, you could've stood up for them. I would've bladed them immediately like what I did to some Gypsies in Paris.
LMAO

This is a sad story, though I think all those little kids should've joined together on some power ranger ****.. Since they short they should aim for the hamhocks..

Maserati, you could've stood up for them. I would've bladed them immediately like what I did to some Gypsies in Paris.

I could've, but..

1) There were 7-9 of the bigger kids, and 1 me and I really would not want to fight them (keep in mind most were older and stronger than me)

2) I didn't see it happen until they had the phones, iPods and money and were walking to the next car and the little kids told me they pick pocketed them

My goodness, I hope those Middle School kids good luck and those High School kids bad luck. This is horrible thing to do, the HS kids are giving bad impression to the MS kids.

And in a postivie note, nice to see a R-160 (F) go 40 on the Culver, B)!

Nah... I wish good unto all. Even if those people are immoral. Sides, I'm sure some of us, at some point in our lives have bullied someone.

Thia made me laugh and feel sad at the same time. High school kids just get worse every year.

I think high school kids gotten worse when I was in high school (1993-1997)....I remember getting jumped in the staircase by the right side of the auditorium back in Friday June 13th, 1997....that just showed me how really ppl were in high school evil and immature!

I think high school kids gotten worse when I was in high school (1993-1997)....I remember getting jumped in the staircase by the right side of the auditorium back in Friday June 13th, 1997....that just showed me how really ppl were in high school evil and immature!
And those same people who jumped you will try and act all nice to you when y'all one on one.. I don't fall for it I show them how I take care of business. I have a problem with holding certain grudges until I get my revenge on every last one of them.

Archived