Brighton Line/Coney Island Photos And a Video from Today 4/13/2009 (Improved)

Great pix!

thanks

Nice pics, though I miss the slants on the (;). They were the "kings" of Coney Island.

thanks and even though I'm not a R40 Slants fan I miss them at Coney Island

Nice shots dude... Its sweet to see home again, and to think how much I miss it....:P

thanks (Z)ach man and It is home sweet home to you and you loved that area so much. When are you coming back to the City

Greatly improved.

Bravo, bravo!

thanks

Great photos. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Parkside Ave and Prospect Park were our stops on the QB and QT. When the D train became part of that line in the mid 60s, my friend and I would take rides to Brighton Beach on that train because it was such a novelty. The cars were the R1 I believe? Fans, conductor on the outside between the cars. It was like a new adventure and we never even thought to take photos back then. Of course, it is so much easier now.

Keep up the great work!:tup:

Great photos. It reminds me of when I was a kid. Parkside Ave and Prospect Park were our stops on the QB and QT. When the D train became part of that line in the mid 60s, my friend and I would take rides to Brighton Beach on that train because it was such a novelty. The cars were the R1 I believe? Fans, conductor on the outside between the cars. It was like a new adventure and we never even thought to take photos back then. Of course, it is so much easier now.

Keep up the great work!:tup:

thanks

Nice pics!

thanks Kris

You've done a great job there on the (:P(D)(N)(Q) lines at Brighton and Coney Island. Keep up the good work.

thanks Matt

Archived