Yankees-E 153rd

Didn't they use all of it for the new Stadium?

No seeing seeing that the Bridge splits the park. If it were to take the entire park then the bridge would be taken. And that cant happen, Bx6 passes there.. They used rge Eastern part of it, which also had the old IRT 9th ave el which merges with the Jerome Line~

I wish I could've stayed longer, but the platform was swarming with Metro-North employees. I didn't want to risk the usual harassment by the cops.

Nah, they were either encouraging photography or just ignoring it. It was a field day for taking pics. This isn't directed only at you but to everyone. When you know that it's legal to photograph, like on MN or the NYC Subway, simply do so. Don't put your camera away just because you think someone is going to harass you because there's a good chance they won't and you'll miss good photo ops. :cool:

I figured I might as well post this here than start dueling threads about the MNR Yankee Stadium station. I don't see the point of it, they have three subway trains that stop there already and the stop is righ there. Also that station is for game day use only from what I have been told.

I figured I might as well post this here than start dueling threads about the MNR Yankee Stadium station. I don't see the point of it, they have three subway trains that stop there already and the stop is righ there. Also that station is for game day use only from what I have been told.

It's more convenient for those who live north of the city. Yankee fans don't all live in New York City. There's a good number that live in Westchester. You don't expect them to take the MNR to Grand Central, backride the 4 into Yankee.

The Yankees is a popular baseball team. Yankee-East 153rd is a essential station for the region (NYC, Upstate and Connecticut) probally Long Island & New Jersey. Plus this is an improvement for downtown Bronx.

Archived