Fantasy Map Using Existing Tracks

Gorgor

just ignore this guy. he's only doing this stuff for attention and to cause trouble.

I'm proposing an idea about how to make the subway a safe place and to actually let real New Yorkers get a seat during rush hour instead of those things that inhabit the Bronx.

I'm proposing an idea about how to make the subway a safe place and to actually let real New Yorkers get a seat during rush hour instead of those things that inhabit the Bronx.

That's just ignorance right there. "Things"? That's pathetic right there. I bet there are "things" in Queens and Brooklyn too.

Well I have a proposal as well.

Get professional help and I say that in all seriousness.

"those things that inhabit the Bronx"...really???

if you honestly feel that way, you have much bigger issues than not liking older subway cars. SMH.

I see we have another few posts by the wonderful Captain Bunghole.

I wish for you to say that in the South Bronx.......Or at least put you in Bellevue

Why would you say the Bronx? There are crimes everywhere, and you should know that!

Let's lock this thread:

:lock: :lock: :lock:

I said the Bronx because HE SAID THE BRONX.

And what the hell, go ahead and lock this thread if you want.

:lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock: :lock:

Archived