(Non fast-food) Restaurants you love in New York

MTR Admiralty

Here an intresting article for one of NYC 'hottest' and most popular resturants serving America's most popular polutry. The article also mentions a place that serve $100 Fried Chicken meals lol.:cool::(

Think outside the bucket: Fried chicken gets an NYC makeover

BY Rachel Wharton

DAILY NEWS WRITER

Sunday, August 16th 2009

Chefly updates on comfort food classics — haute dogs, grass-fed beef burgers topped with Berkshire pork bacon — took city bellies by storm a few years back. One of the latest arrivals to the scene is fried chicken. Just in time for summer picnics, blue-blooded birds are now being battered and fried at swankier spots, with superstar chef David Chang (Momofuku Noodle Bar, Momofuku Ko) providing the latest update in the form of his brand-new $100 reservations-only chicken dinner.

Chang’s drumsticks are no doubt the hottest in town, but there are plenty of other places for chicken worth a mention.

Read more here. http://www.nydailynews.com/lifestyle/food/2009/08/16/2009-08-16_think_outside_the_bucket_fried_chicken_gets_an_nyc_makeover.html

Hell's Kitchen Pizza, 48th and 10th

O'Riellys, 31st, between 6th and broadway

Lincoln Park, 56th and 9th

Jimmy's Corner, 43rd, between 6th and broadway

3/4 of what I listed qualify more as bars than eateries, but fudge it, I like these places.

I generally go to Asian restuarants

Sushi: Tenzan 89 st & 2nd Av

Dumplings: Dumpling Man St. Marks & 1st

Hibachi: Beninhana

theres this great Vietnamese place on Baxter St but the name is slipping my mind right now but you get a huge bowl of pho for like 5 bucks. and they have the best spring rolls I've ever had.

I may have missed if this was mentioned but Carmine's on the UWS is great

I generally go to Asian restuarants

Sushi: Tenzan 89 st & 2nd Av

Dumplings: Dumpling Man St. Marks & 1st

Hibachi: Beninhana

theres this great Vietnamese place on Baxter St but the name is slipping my mind right now but you get a huge bowl of pho for like 5 bucks. and they have the best spring rolls I've ever had.

I may have missed if this was mentioned but Carmine's on the UWS is great

Nha Trang?

Pasteur?

Archived