Happy Thanksgiving 2007

EE Broadway Local

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum. Remember you only have one family, and you should enjoy the time you have with one another. There are very few times a year when families get together. Enjoy it or at least try. I know it can be hard though.

Thanks! And Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your families. I'll be enjoying the holiday down in Maryland and chillin in DC.

I hope it ain't Baltimore, MD. If so you will going from bad city (Jersey City, I've been through there), to bad city (Baltimore, been there too), to worst district (DC, been there).

If so, remember frozen fat Tom turkeys tied together, makes great bullet proof protection :).

I hope it ain't Baltimore, MD. If so you will going from bad city (Jersey City, I've been through there), to bad city (Baltimore, been there too), to worst district (DC, been there).

If so, remember frozen fat Tom turkeys tied together, makes great bullet proof protection :).

I'll be in Hyattsville, MD, a mile or two away from DC itself. Use to go there every year but then with my family there not being around much when I wanna go down there, I haven't been there in almost three years. I know my way around DC already, but things might've changed over a few years. I'll probably stop in Baltimore on my way back. I'll be driving so I'll be good.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on this forum. Remember you only have one family, and you should enjoy the time you have with one another. There are very few times a year when families get together. Enjoy it or at least try. I know it can be hard though.

Extremely well put statement DOB. Your absolutely right. Next Year I want to volunteer my time to a soup kitchen or any place that I can assist and help the less fortunate on Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to all the members and staff;-and families of, across the NYC Transit Forum Community:)

Archived