DesignLine and others from yesterday (08/18/09)!

Do you like this bus Curties?I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this bus,after riding 1302 from UN to JC then back to time square....the bus is too quiet,the only sound you hear is A/C,so it make the ride boring.then bus got pack so fast with bunch of Asian people(I don't know why there were so many of them) at 42nd and West side highway and of course there was no room and the people didn't want to go up the steps...give me a Orion NG, I'll take it.

Excellent photos. WTH at 5225.

Thanks Brian and I guess #5225 got the engine fixed and got a new cover!

Nice shot of 8630!

Thanks.....glad you like that one!

Nice pics

I really don't like the exterior of the DesignLine buses, however judging by what I see, it seems these guys are much more roomier than the NGs.

Thanks Henry....I like the exterior and interior expect for the 2x2 seating and its more roomier than the OG's!

Great pics Curtis!

Thanks Dave!

Do you like this bus Curties?I guess I'm the only one who doesn't like this bus,after riding 1302 from UN to JC then back to time square....the bus is too quiet,the only sound you hear is A/C,so it make the ride boring.then bus got pack so fast with bunch of Asian people(I don't know why there were so many of them) at 42nd and West side highway and of course there was no room and the people didn't want to go up the steps...give me a Orion NG, I'll take it.

Yes Brandon I like the bus very much. The ride wasn't boring b/c I enjoyed the ride and it has more room than the OG's!

Awesome photos!

Thanks Ali!

Great pics Curtis, love the 2nd one

Thanks Chris.....glad you like that one!

Epic shots there Curtis! Too bad we didnt get a M27 photo.

Thanks Shane....my M27 shot came oout blurry so that's why I didn't post it!

The 3rd shot is really neat, love the action photos, and great videos!

Thanks Joe.....glad you enjoyed them!

Excellent pics and videos (C)!

Thanks 70(EE)!

Archived