Train Service Supervisor List is out!!

Pelham Bay Dave

To all my fellow T/O's the wait is over the results are out. You can call the Civil service hotline like I did if you didn't get it in the mail.

All I am going to say is I did very well way better then expected.

Congrats and nicely done Dave

Looks like Train Operators are gonna move up a slight bit grats lol.

Which means conductors too which means movement for the C/R promotional list which means movement for the C/R open competitive list. Everyone is a winner!

Thanks everyone. I may be a TSS by the end of the year if I go for it.

I didnt know you could switch from one div to another as T/O followed by Supervisor fast :S [ I know u can switch but that fast, since you recently became t/o on pehlam line if im correct]

Congrats Dave tho!

btw TSS stand for Train Station Supervisor Right?[Forgot]

I didnt know you could switch from one div to another as T/O followed by Supervisor fast :S [ I know u can switch but that fast, since you recently became t/o on pehlam line if im correct]

Congrats Dave tho!

btw TSS stand for Train Station Supervisor Right?[Forgot]

TSS = Train Service Supervisor.

You can switch divisions as soon as you have enough seniority to pick a job in the other division. If I remember correct Dave was able to pick a job as a T/O pretty quick in the B so he could have switched right away because you pick sooner in the A. It's all luck of the draw I wasn't able to pick a job for 4 years.

You can switch divisions as soon as you have enough seniority to pick a job in the other division. If I remember correct Dave was able to pick a job as a T/O pretty quick in the B so he could have switched right away because you pick sooner in the A. It's all luck of the draw I wasn't able to pick a job for 4 years.
Ah, the joy of being on the Xtra-Xtra list.:cry:

Ah, the joy of being on the Xtra-Xtra list.:cry:

Some people don't mind being extra extra and some people actually like it because you get alot of overtime. Personally it was the worst years of my career by far, I hated every second of it.

Some people don't mind being extra extra and some people actually like it because you get alot of overtime. Personally it was the worst years of my career by far, I hated every second of it.

I will just try to endure it till I can get something stable on the (R).

I will just try to endure it till I can get something stable on the (R).

As a C/R or T/O you can get the (R) on the pm's as soon as you can pick but that is out of queens. Much harder to get it out of Brooklyn, the staten island guys hold that down.

As a C/R or T/O you can get the (R) on the pm's as soon as you can pick but that is out of queens. Much harder to get it out of Brooklyn, the staten island guys hold that down.

So I guess there goes my plan of eyeballing a job on the (R) late night shuttle.

So I guess there goes my plan of eyeballing a job on the (R) late night shuttle.

Ah well...I'm in Manhattan so nothing's really convenient for me unless I wind up over in ATS land or on the shuttle. (Q) jobs that start out of 57/7 are high seniority...

Good thing I plan on moving to Brooklyn anyway at some point...

You will, cause I say get out, get out now, so I can slither up one more notch.......

I only hated the shifting of tours part, but now I'm happy, and even doin' RDO's alot lately, cause I'm on a tour I like, and the job is easy, compared to what I had to endure as a B/O......

I've also heard that 95 St is hard to get, so I'm prepared to do some traveling for a while. There's always Stillwell if you want convenience until you can build up seniority. I don't know how easy it is to pick the (A) out of the Rockaways, but that's something I wouldn't mind doing. Nice if you like the shuttle, but I imagine I'd get bored quickly on any of them. :P

Sorry Julio your not getting a midnight job on the (R) Shuttle thats super SR too because the jobs are all 9+ Hours you do like 5 shuttles and one round trip to Continenal. However the first pick is more like PM's Extra QNS or relief in QNS working the (F) 179 or (R) CTL reports. Just maybe the wkend job you get a late (F) out of Stillwell.

I only hated the shifting of tours part, but now I'm happy, and even doin' RDO's alot lately, cause I'm on a tour I like, and the job is easy, compared to what I had to endure as a B/O......

When I was extra extra they never changed my tour I was a.m.'s for the 4 years. I didn't like the guaranteed after 1100 start on sunday (my friday) and the 4-5 start on wed.(my monday). This along with being on board drove me crazy.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!Stay away from the DARKSIDE!!!!!!B) Who am I gonna complain to now?? Yur one of the GOOD guys Dave....Why O why???:P

Archived