Flatbush Av and others from August

Grand Concourse

when they 1st came out there was alot on the b46 i use to c them all the time at kings plaza. then the incident happen and they took them off.now they are mostly on the b41,and b44. and also i wanted to say that i think the flatbus depot should get more routes its boring only having 6 routes,and most of them going the same place. kings plaza, e16 st station and williamsburg.id like to see ngs on other brooklyn routes.

Yeah I used to see a few hybrids on the B46 and even have one on video [on youtube].

That's true, but the B41, B44, and B46 and the B49 lines are all very long and all basically run from one end of Brooklyn to another. They also have shorter lines like the B2 and B31. But I'm not sure if the B31 runs the NG's though.

I like the hybrids, but I still prefer the RTS's. I like the RTS dominance in Brooklyn.

when they 1st came out there was alot on the b46 i use to c them all the time at kings plaza. then the incident happen and they took them off.now they are mostly on the b41,and b44. and also i wanted to say that i think the flatbus depot should get more routes its boring only having 6 routes,and most of them going the same place. kings plaza, e16 st station and williamsburg.id like to see ngs on other brooklyn routes.

The Edwin Thomas incient happend before FLA started running NGs in service. Because I remeber photograping the Training bus that they had from YUK and there was an undercover cop on the bus that Questioned me. I thought she was a B/O then she filpped out the cop badge I was like WTF!?! Also the FLA/MJQ swap was just starting around the same time FLA was getting the 3900s.

The Edwin Thomas incient happend before FLA started running NGs in service. Because I remeber photograping the Training bus that they had from YUK and there was an undercover cop on the bus that Questioned me. I thought she was a B/O then she filpped out the cop badge I was like WTF!?! Also the FLA/MJQ swap was just starting around the same time FLA was getting the 3900s.

When and where did that happen? Wow, I've taken a few pics around the outside of Fla depot and never had anyone stop and question me.

And I remember seeing the swapping last December when I first saw 5206 on the Q32 in Manhattan. As well as seeing 3900 in service on the B41 Bergen Beach.

When and where did that happen? Wow, I've taken a few pics around the outside of Fla depot and never had anyone stop and question me.

And I remember seeing the swapping last December when I first saw 5206 on the Q32 in Manhattan. As well as seeing 3900 in service on the B41 Bergen Beach.

Last Dec on FLA ave. They don't care if you take pics around the Depot just don't take pics inside the Depot or the storage lots attched to them --- that goes for all depots.

Archived