Bus Fest 2009?

Achilesbmt

I went... it Sucked

Same as last year

what did you expect? its an annual event and alot of it is designed for kids and families. it's a successful event every year and it raises awareness about the museum in the community so that people can go, enjoy it, and of course contribute to it and keep it going. it is NOT and never has been about riding the fleet...if you want that go to the roadeo in the summer.

what did you expect? its an annual event and alot of it is designed for kids and families. it's a successful event every year and it raises awareness about the museum in the community so that people can go, enjoy it, and of course contribute to it and keep it going. it is NOT and never has been about riding the fleet...if you want that go to the roadeo in the summer.

Nono, you misunderstood.

It "Sucked" because this year it was particularly overcrowded.

I like it as it was my oppertaunity to go in 1302 and 1781. It is also the only time of the year I get to buy a new model bus. Get this. The bus I got has a defect. The front left rim is a rim designed for the back wheels. So on the bus I got three back rims and one front rim.

I like it as it was my oppertaunity to go in 1302 and 1781. It is also the only time of the year I get to buy a new model bus. Get this. The bus I got has a defect. The front left rim is a rim designed for the back wheels. So on the bus I got three back rims and one front rim.

Which one did you get, any pics?

I was gonna buy something too, but I was too cheap B)

LOL you have a makeshift Triboro bus.

Archived