Designline Fails on M60

unclephil

What would be nice is if they had luggage racks on the lower section of the hybrids and keep them mainly for the M60 route. but I don't believe tourists will care what bus shows up so long as they get to where they need to go. But yes newer is nice.
You would be surprised, many tourists feel more welcome if the transportation system is up to date. I am not talking about busfans but people in general love the new buses over the old buses. Same for customers with the R160s/R143s/R142s over the older models in trains. People also enjoy vintage buses that brings up memories. But tourists from what I've seen take more pictures of new buses compared to RTS and Orion V.

What would be nice is if they had luggage racks on the lower section of the hybrids and keep them mainly for the M60 route. but I don't believe tourists will care what bus shows up so long as they get to where they need to go. But yes newer is nice.

I think they have ex-Command CNG Express Bus, and also borrow some Bee-Line Orion 5 equipment that used on Bee-Line Airlink to operate for M60, Q33, Q48, Q47, Q72, Q3, Q10, B15 buses.

Those do not look good for tourist coming from the airport.

Buses with aisles that are too small and/or narrow for their luggage is not a good look for tourists either, which unfortunately is the case for the hybrids.

IMHO, the Designline is a terrible bus for the M60 so I find it quite amusing that it failed on that line.

Archived