Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

hey guys, I have moved twice since the test. I understand the contact number for information has changed. I need to change my contact info with them to my new address, or atleast my mom's in queens since I now live upstate. what is the number I can call to change my address with them so I can be notified if I get contacted for an interview?

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey guys, I have moved twice since the test. I understand the contact number for information has changed. I need to change my contact info with them to my new address, or atleast my mom's in queens since I now live upstate. what is the number I can call to change my address with them so I can be notified if I get contacted for an interview? Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk

You can call 347-643-8218 and talk to one Ms.Shivers. She'll tell you what to do.

hey guys, I have moved twice since the test. I understand the contact number for information has changed. I need to change my contact info with them to my new address, or atleast my mom's in queens since I now live upstate. what is the number I can call to change my address with them so I can be notified if I get contacted for an interview? Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk

You can call 347-643-8218 and talk to one Ms.Shivers. She'll tell you what to do.

thanks!!

Sent from my BlackBerry PlayBook using Tapatalk

Ok PPL i just receive the so much waited call to report to livingston on the 26th for medical ....

Like i said before im worried about the vision test but i hope that everithing goes well on that day ...

Good luck to me !!!!!!

Ok PPL i just receive the so much waited call to report to livingston on the 26th for medical .... Like i said before im worried about the vision test but i hope that everithing goes well on that day ... Good luck to me !!!!!!

whats ya list number bro

Ok PPL i just receive the so much waited call to report to livingston on the 26th for medical .... Like i said before im worried about the vision test but i hope that everithing goes well on that day ... Good luck to me !!!!!!

whats ya list number bro

. 175*

Im here @ livingston lets see what happens.... Good luck to me !

Good luck!

If you're going in for your medical then you're pretty much going in to get hired if you pass it. Don't let them catch you talking on a phone or it's a well deserved scolding.  The eye testing machine sucks, squint to focus and you're kool.The hearing test kiosks can throw you off, close your eyes it helps. Might be too late but don't smoke, drink any coffee or eat anything salty and your blood pressure might appear a few points lower if you're the borderline type. And it's true no one is there to kick you in the ass and out the door unless you're a total waste of time and space.The person that actually hires you will even help you fill in employment gaps or inconsistent info on the 20 page booklet if there are any. Just know that the REAL investigation happens after you are hired. You might be in the Jan 13th or Feb class to start. Prepare to carry home two meaty books to take home and read and an employment package of sorts.

Im here @ livingston lets see what happens.... Good luck to me !

Good luck!

If you're going in for your medical then you're pretty much going in to get hired if you pass it. Don't let them catch you talking on a phone or it's a well deserved scolding.  The eye testing machine sucks, squint to focus and you're kool.The hearing test kiosks can throw you off, close your eyes it helps. Might be too late but don't smoke, drink any coffee or eat anything salty and your blood pressure might appear a few points lower if you're the borderline type. And it's true no one is there to kick you in the ass and out the door unless you're a total waste of time and space.The person that actually hires you will even help you fill in employment gaps or inconsistent info on the 20 page booklet if there are any. Just know that the REAL investigation happens after you are hired. You might be in the Jan 13th or Feb class to start. Prepare to carry home two meaty books to take home and read and an employment package of sorts.

thanks for the info , im waiting to be fingerprinted and interviewed , i guess i make it !

thanks for the info , im waiting to be fingerprinted and interviewed , i guess i make it !

Yeah you did! !!

Welcome to MTA. .......

Now comes orientation then school car. Congrats! !!!!!!!

thanks !!! january 13 is the day ... Thanks everybody for the info , i was really helpfull

Hi everyone, just got a call for medical on January 02,2014. My list number is188*. Hopefully everything goes well.waited all these years and finally got that call. Just a bit nervous to see how everything will work out.
i got hired last thursday, u will be fine ... Good luck !!!

Archived