Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks memd78. when are you going in for training? have to see after hiring will I make it in for this months class. and will love to give my current job enough time before leaving, spent last 8 years with them.
january 13th is the day , i got just 2 weeks notice to my boss , they were so unhappy to loose me but really happy for my new career...

Same for me. See you guys there. We got LaBianca for TSS. What's funny is the very same day I was called up for medical, one of my bosses offered me a darn cool gig. A job that I actually wanted for quite a while, I was pretty excited actually. Then later that afternoon I get the ring from Transit. Funny how things work out. I've known several people in Transit, everyday they bust their butts for the opportunity to keep their job and do it all over again. You're just a number, It's not grand, it's not glamorous, its borderline fair and if it wasn't for TWU100 (whom likely is going to have no choice but to soften up within the next 2 years) the Transit authority would slowly make this no better than flipping burgers somewhere and still find a way to be in a deficit.

Actually if you guys are going to report to school car for the first time (as written on the green paper) TSS Labianca will not be your tss. You will be assigned to a class, get tools, books, etc. After all that and then some you will be assigned 2 tss's. Good luck and listen up.

Actually if you guys are going to report to school car for the first time (as written on the green paper) TSS Labianca will not be your tss. You will be assigned to a class, get tools, books, etc. After all that and then some you will be assigned 2 tss's. Good luck and listen up.
????????????

Spoke to Mrs. Shivers today and she said last hired was 1919. The next class is Feb 24 of 60 conductors, then March another 60. My list number is between 2400-2425 and she said that probably spring or summer i would get called for the start of the hiring process.

Of January or February? Hey I know they ask if you taken a drug test recently and just to have all possibilities open see if you can find a local place maybe that does it for cheap that they accept. Im just thinking to speed the process but I would ask hr if that is reasonable first. You should be good though I say atleast you could be working for them by april or may so get everything done now so you can do your 1 year of probation absent free.

Of January or February? Hey I know they ask if you taken a drug test recently and just to have all possibilities open see if you can find a local place maybe that does it for cheap that they accept. Im just thinking to speed the process but I would ask hr if that is reasonable first. You should be good though I say atleast you could be working for them by april or may so get everything done now so you can do your 1 year of probation absent free.

How long is it before the drug test expires? Cause if that's the case ill take a test myself and send the results through the company that admisters it..

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

How long is it before the drug test expires? Cause if that's the case ill take a test myself and send the results through the company that admisters it.. Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

90 days

and I dont think they're gonna go for that, they want you on site for the test im pretty sure, they wanna see you take it lol  

They don't want to SEE you take the test but they do want to control the testing environment. Don't worry about the test expiring. Let them worry about that. You just show up when needed and if necessary call and ask to see where you are in their process while letting them know the date you were originally showed up for preinterview and drug testing.

BTW I got called TODAY to take my 2nd drug test on the 28th (This Tuesday) 

I was told theres a good chance id be the in the Feb 24th class 

Ive been in Miami the past 2 years, had to fly up to take the first pee test, now Im flying back up again for it

I have to stay permanitly now 

so yeah, I pretty much found out TODAY that starting Tuesday i'll be moving my life BACK to NY right now lol

Are you serious? Transit will not take any drug test but their own.

Lol.

You'd be lucky if they don't stand there and watch.

Er what?????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived