Conductor 8094 Hiring Process

Y2Julio

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@everyone Wassup y'all... What y'all gonna do in this beautiful Saturday afternoon?

Hey Hornet,

I just got home from looking for a watch and backpack. (No success) How's your Saturday going?

Now I'm watching Game of Thrones. B-)

@jlhb Try empire luggage on Canal and Broadway. Plenty to choose from. @Vee Wassup Vee!!!

@jlhb Try empire luggage on Canal and Broadway. Plenty to choose from. @Vee Wassup Vee!!!

That sounds like too much work LOL I have something but being a shopaholic I wanted something new. Thank you for the suggestion :)

@jlhb Try empire luggage on Canal and Broadway. Plenty to choose from. @Vee Wassup Vee!!!That sounds like too much work LOL I have something but being a shopaholic I wanted something new. Thank you for the suggestion :)
Lol.. Suit yourself @JL @vee my Saturday is cool, quiet. Just how I like it, just taking advantage of this "study time"
hey hornet. ..hows your Saturday beenSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk
How's yours?

i wish mine was quite...lol..ive been cleaning and doing the household chores..lol...getting it all done so i can relax tomorrow and study. ..was supposed to go chill with my girls, but i dont see that happening today...this week was one to adjust to...lol...well you guys enjoy the rest of your Saturday. ..:-)Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

i will be in those books as wellSent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

So I take it the now active group inthis thread are the ones I seen in the gym on friday while taking my midterm? Idid see a coupleof cute girls passing by from your classes then while standing in the hall waiting for others to finish their midterms. I was wondering if anyone passing by was someone from here. 

Snowblock is funny but wow this next group really on this forum I can see why he needs the advil. Nothing bad though. You are quite the lively bunch. My class starts posting this week this should be interesting.

The midterms are easy just pay attention. As for the other question I seen asked earlier yes you can track your uniforms. The paper they gave everyone with the sizing has a website on it ( http://www.affinityapparel.com/mtauniforms/ ). Go to the company site that makes the clothes and register (you will need your pass number). From there you can check your orders and they will have a tracking number you can check. My group they used UPS not FedEx. Good luck everyone.

So I take it the now active group inthis thread are the ones I seen in the gym on friday while taking my midterm? Idid see a coupleof cute girls passing by from your classes then while standing in the hall waiting for others to finish their midterms. I was wondering if anyone passing by was someone from here. 

Snowblock is funny but wow this next group really on this forum I can see why he needs the advil. Nothing bad though. You are quite the lively bunch. My class starts posting this week this should be interesting.

The midterms are easy just pay attention. As for the other question I seen asked earlier yes you can track your uniforms. The paper they gave everyone with the sizing has a website on it ( http://www.affinityapparel.com/mtauniforms/ ). Go to the company site that makes the clothes and register (you will need your pass number). From there you can check your orders and they will have a tracking number you can check. My group they used UPS not FedEx. Good luck everyone.

Thanks for the info. Funny cause I'm not a C/R I'm a T/O. But yes... We are a lively bunch. Lol I love the positive vibe, and yes, there are nice looking women in there. ???????? Congrats on your midterm. And good luck

Anybody from April 2014 and now got called for DT or physical any good news. And for those waiting like am for a physical hopefully we get called soon . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody from April 2014 and now got called for DT or physical any good news. And for those waiting like am for a physical hopefully we get called soon . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

completed first week of orientation, got our classes and tomorrow starts official business ..gotta stay focused...good luck to you guys,JL,BB,TIM AND HORNET. ..lets do this!!!!

Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

completed first week of orientation, got our classes and tomorrow starts official business ..gotta stay focused...good luck to you guys,JL,BB,TIM AND HORNET. ..lets do this!!!!

@Vee @tim @jlhb.... Damn!!!! We splitting up to our respective divisions! Damn!! Yo my people, we gotta keep in touch and keep this thread POPPING!!!! ???????????? after all, we are the "lively bunch" good luck my people!!!

@Vee @tim @jlhb.... Damn!!!! We splitting up to our respective divisions! Damn!! Yo my people, we gotta keep in touch and keep this thread POPPING!!!! after all, we are the "lively bunch" good luck my people!!!

completed first week of orientation, got our classes and tomorrow starts official business ..gotta stay focused...good luck to you guys,JL,BB,TIM AND HORNET. ..lets do this!!!! Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile my class just finished our first practical. Looks like I passed yay!

@Vee @tim @jlhb.... Damn!!!! We splitting up to our respective divisions! Damn!! Yo my people, we gotta keep in touch and keep this thread POPPING!!!! after all, we are the "lively bunch" good luck my people!!!

completed first week of orientation, got our classes and tomorrow starts official business ..gotta stay focused...good luck to you guys,JL,BB,TIM AND HORNET. ..lets do this!!!! Sent from my LG-LG730 using Tapatalk

Meanwhile my class just finished our first practical. Looks like I passed yay!

Congrats!!!!

@hornet...yes we must keep it up...it was nice to have met all of you and i wish nothing but the best to you all....even at kidday :-)...lolol...and tim your right,hornet does know his stuff....always shooting out answers from the back....lolol...thats wassup: -).....we gotta stay in touch...and keep this forum up...lol...good night you guys...

@hornet...yes we must keep it up...it was nice to have met all of you and i wish nothing but the best to you all....even at kidday :-)...lolol...and tim your right,hornet does know his stuff....always shooting out answers from the back....lolol...thats wassup: -).....we gotta stay in touch...and keep this forum up...lol...good night you guys...

@Vee @Tim ????????@Jlhb @Everyone good morning all!!! On my way to the yard!!! ???????? be safe and enjoy y'all day!!

Archived