Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next Stop...Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station...this aint a Wheelchair Accessible Station with escalators that are broken all day! And the urinals are but small saucepans laid side by side in the open platform!! Your train is scheduled to arrive at Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station in about 90 seconds...oh wait...someone is taking a picture! The operator will taze him then go on his way...your train is expected to arrive at Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station in about 90 hours!!!!!....i mean...why is Pattison gonna be renamed AT&T Station in South philly!?

Next Stop...Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station...this aint a Wheelchair Accessible Station with escalators that are broken all day! And the urinals are but small saucepans laid side by side in the open platform!! Your train is scheduled to arrive at Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station in about 90 seconds...oh wait...someone is taking a picture! The operator will taze him then go on his way...your train is expected to arrive at Ihateseptabecauseitisunreliableandaddsinsulttoinjurybyrenamingstationsatveryshortnotice Station in about 90 hours!!!!!....i mean...why is Pattison gonna be renamed AT&T Station in South philly!?

Space_Bar_Key.jpg

It's not there on your keyboard for looks. :P

I picked up my prized train sets yesterday from my aunts house,Its been 3 years since seen em.im now doing through inspections and various test my sets are

Bachmann Amtrak Acela Spectrum HO set(AKA R-144)

3 cars(Cafe,business and first class)

Walthers Amtrak superliner(AKA R127-R127A)

3 Bombardier version cars(R-127)

2 Pullman Standard cars (R-127A)

All going through test.Hey does anyone know If Al is still open in midtown?I need some contact wires from the controller to the track.

Now thats random:p

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Dearly beloved. We're gathered here today to mourn the loss of FreshPondDepot. As he was taking a photo of 9146, Superman came out of nowhere and bitch slapped him to China :)

LMAO!!!!

When I went down there 4 vacation, I could never pronounce the station Susquehanna-Dauphin station correctly (I called it Sasquatch-Dolphin B)) but yet I could spell it correctly

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Dearly beloved. We're gathered here today to mourn the loss of FreshPondDepot. As he was taking a photo of 9146, Superman came out of nowhere and bitch slapped him to China :)

Good for him. That son of a bitch owed me $50 B)

I know rr4567 is gonna hate me but I'm officially #TeamiPhone as of 8 AM this morning. I love that phone.

I graduated on Friday, I bet many of y'all did too. Anthony Weiner (is that his name?) was there, he did a speech for that sorry ass school lol.

:mad: you bastard.

:)

Lmao, I'm gonna convert you to "Icon-ism". B)

I seriously thought Fresh Pond died in that other thread, even though I don't know him I was in shock for a good 20 seconds until I read the whole thing.

Lmao, I'm gonna convert you to "Icon-ism". :)

Hell no. The words of wisdom are.....

The iPhone can get teabagged by an AIDS goat for not supporting the most widely accepted video format on the web.

B)