Off-topic Random Thoughts Thread

EE Broadway Local

There are a million sites devoted to old trolley lines. NYCsubway.org is supposed to be subways and commuter railroads. I understand that Dave doesn't want 300 pics of Queensboro Plaza, but it's as if he's shunned all non-trolley pics.

Trolleys are a part of the city's history. There's only so many pictures people can post about an R160 or R142 at [__] station. What's the problem with diversity? Today there's a lack of it.

Also what page are you looking at? http://www.nycsubway.org/perl/imgdate?20110216 and Feb 7th both have subway images on them.

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Random Thought:

B) I was sick all of Yesterday, I couldn't even get up off my bed. Every time I stood up, I was really dizzy.

And because I didn't check the forums in a day, my unread posts went from 500 to 1,224 :eek:

I also had plans yesterday...

Random thought...

If I fart right now on this Q33, do you think anyone will notice :)

Random thought:

Isn't it nice that I go railfanning today and was supposed to go saturday (but I was sick).

Sunday (the day that the R160 (C) was out) was the day I wasn't supposed to go. Damn! >:o

Aww boo hoo. I still haven't seen the R160 (D), or that R160 (C). Why?

Cuz there's more to life than a R160

(That and I was busy ;):P)

Random thought...

If I fart right now on this Q33, do you think anyone will notice :)

Aww boo hoo. I still haven't seen the R160 (D), or that R160 (C). Why?

Cuz there's more to life than a R160

(That and I was busy :o:P)

R160 (D) Train? WHERE? ;)

And I'm not talking about a rerouted (N);)

R160 (D) Train? WHERE? :)

And I'm not talking about a rerouted (N);)

Lol no it was an actual (D) train. I forgot the reason why (something to do with the West End rehab or something like that) but there was 2 sets out there the entire route. The foam was really flying that day :P

I didn't bother looking for it cuz it was my day off that day and I didn't wanna waste it looking for a train...so I stayed home and slept :cool:

Ditto for any photos of any car(s) that isn't/aren't on TA property, even a yard or somewhere in the city. I'm sick of all those "trolley museum" photos. And their foamer members make me sick.

Too bad for you that those "foamer" members don't give a crap what you think of. :P

Ditto for any photos of any car(s) that isn't/aren't on TA property, even a yard or somewhere in the city. I'm sick of all those "trolley museum" photos. And their foamer members make me sick.

Too bad those foamer members have done so much for preservation as a whole.