Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.

DesignLine 1303 on B60

Luis1985

On Tuesday, i FINALLY took Designline 1303 on Grand Avenue's B60. all i have to say is.....

"THAT BUS IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was the best ride i ever took. its quiet and you dont hear anything unless it hits a bump, lol. but the bus is very nice!

On Tuesday, i FINALLY took Designline 1303 on Grand Avenue's B60. all i have to say is.....

"THAT BUS IS HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was the best ride i ever took. its quiet and you dont hear anything unless it hits a bump, lol. but the bus is very nice!

However, when it hits a bump, you can go flying; that bus will bounce. I nearly ended up that way on the B13 yesterday riding it home while the bus was going down Euclid Avenue.

I have yet to find any of the newer Designlines now that they have the Capstone C65 Turbine. I have caught 1302 on numerous lines but right now that bus is in Zerega getting an upgrade. The newer ones will sound like beasts when the are used in a wide open area.

Archived