(N)(Q)(W) Report Cards In!

Brighton Local

(Q)uincy received a "C"!

(N)ancy received a "C-"!

Folks, what went wrong here? These 2 lines are probably the 2 most efficient routes in the system through out its entirety.

(W)iskey received a "D+".... wow. The (W) isn't that bad to steep down to the grade the Rockaway Parkway (S) received.

And to think, how many of us thought the (Q) or (N) would receive at least a "B".

This is the biggest load of crap i have seen how the hell the Q line get an c this is just bull the Q line shoud have gotten an A++++ just for having the R68a and plus and it is the best subway line in the northeast as for the N line it probely got that grade because the D train is goes in front of it at 36 street and long wait times and the crappy stations on the sea beach line.

(Q)uincy received a "C"!

(N)ancy received a "C-"!

Folks, what went wrong here? These 2 lines are probably the 2 most efficient routes in the system through out its entirety.

(W)iskey received a "D+".... wow. The (W) isn't that bad to steep down to the grade the Rockaway Parkway (S) received.

And to think, how many of us thought the (Q) or (N) would receive at least a "B".

Underrated, all of them. The (N) easily deserved a B/B+. The (Q) was also the same.

I agree with the assessment made by many of you guys. I think many straphangers are judging ONE incident to grade the train lines. The (N) and (Q) and IRT (1) and (6) trains deserve better grades!

One more thing...dirty trains. I heard one rider said something the cleanliness of the trains this today on the train! I was enraged. I took up the courage and responded to him, but saying, "Look at the doors. Do you see those shoe marks? Look at the windows. See those scratches? All of those are created by the public's lack of responsibility, including you. You are placing you dirty worker boots on the door on a new R160 subway car right now. Shame on you!" (Train stops, I leave. I believe he looked kind of stunned) :mad: :P

I was on the (N)..Siemens 8892.

Archived