R32 (N) Train and R42's back to Jamaica

R32 3838

This Morning I heard that the CI R32 poped up on the (N) during the nighttime like around 9pm, And Jamaica will be getting R42's back,

If Jamaica gets the R42's back then the R32's at Jamaica will stay but things can change, Im really hoping for the 14 R42's to stay at 207th st for (A) service, If that happens then you in for some good luck, as for the R32 (N) a freind of mine was very Lucky to catch it becasue Its rare to get an R32 on the (N).

Just for the Record they are not Banned from the (N).

Actually I was talking to Emmanuel and he told me that his friend caught the R32 (N) last night. It would make sense considering that there was extra service on the routes that serve Times Sq. at that time of night. As for the R42s, that makes sense too...

why would the r32's be banned from the (N) anyways?

There was a rumor saying that some elderly lady injured herself in some form and it was involved with an old train but that silly rumor has been put to rest.

And the R32 WAS on the (N) last night, 3838 and I have the same sources as one of our friends was railfanning last night and spotted it. As much as I'm like to see a picture too, for now, I'm convinced.

Archived