Plan 4 this weekend

LRG

Negative 1100 hrs is AM time 11PM (in RTO terms) is 2300 hrs...;)

So its 11AM Friday Till 5AM on Monday....

oh ok

oh ok, but why does it have to start at 11AM Friday if there is PM Rush. Unless they start storing the trains after 12am in tubez

Don't mean to sound like a noob but what exactly is plan 4?

I thought that too, but it means that all trains(Except for some, non-revenue) are being stored underground on the Express tracks, service ends for some lines, most trains go local on its mainline, (5) shuttle extended to 149th st, 42nd St (S) runs all night, (S) Rockaway extended to Euclid, dunno about (S) Lefferts/Franklin

GENERAL ORDERS(Service Detours/construction) are canceled to add!

this is for heavy snow storms days(s)

btw what are the other plans and meanings, i forgot

Generally I would say more or less everything should be running local. But what is the case with the D on 6th Av? Are they "scraping the walls" as well?

(D) trains run local along Sixth Avenue, that I know.

I thought that too, but it means that all trains(Except for some, non-revenue) are being stored underground on the Express tracks, service ends for some lines, most trains go local on its mainline, (5) shuttle extended to 149th st, 42nd St (S) runs all night, (S) Rockaway extended to Euclid, dunno about (S) Lefferts/Franklin

GENERAL ORDERS(Service Detours/construction) are canceled to add!

this is for heavy snow storms days(s)

btw what are the other plans and meanings, i forgot

the (S)Rock Pk has yet to see euclid at all this winter. Trust me on that. i ride the A every weekend. to and from work. and during snow storms. maybe there's some exceptions or recent updates made?

Archived